You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Luis Monton

Dr. Monton is simply the best doctor. Always knowledgable and genuinely cares about all of his patients. Takes his time to carefully explain any questions. I never feel rushed. Its always a pleasure going to see him. His new receptionist is just great. So kind and works really efficiently

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Monton is the kindest, sweetest and most helpful Doctor I have ever met. He goes above and beyond to help his patients. He has been my doctor for almost 15 years, and I could not imagine seeing anybody else.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I've been going to him for the past few years. Love him. He makes you feel so comfortable. I was so nervous the first time but he was so sweet so I was able to relax.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

I started seeing him when I was 30, and when i moved to Montreal. To say that he is an amazing doctor is an understatement. Not only is he extremely kind, patient and immensely knowledgeable. He truly cares . When you sit in his office he gives you all the attention you need and answers all your questions. You never feel rushed and as though your bothering him. I am so grateful to have Dr Monton as my doctor. Having him deliver my daughter was an amazing experience and a great blessing. He really is the best Doctor in Montreal.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

number 1 dr..altough my father knew him he was able to take my as a new patient even though he wasnt taking anymore patients hes so kind and humain before anything i have a total respect for this DR

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr Monton has followed me for 12 years. I started seeing him when I was 16 and he just delivered my second daughter. To say that he is an amazing doctor is an understatement. Not only is he extremely kind, patient and immensely knowledgeable. He truly cares and that's why he may not always be on time. When you sit in his office he gives you all the attention you need and answers all your questions. You never feel rushed and as though your bothering him. I am so grateful to have Dr Monton as my doctor. Having him deliver my daughter was an amazing experience. He really is a master at his craft and you can see how experienced he is by his ease and calmness in a delivery room .

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Great physician but impossible to reach sporadically x3 years! Recorded anserving machine does not take msgs and states to "call back later". Akin to 'supply and demand' when something, in this case, someone , is that good. .. and he is. Too bad for me, I can't reach him. The rating reflects what I remember of Dr. Monton, but the staff rating reflects now, Oct 01, 2015, but not necessarily the staff's fault.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Monton for about 8 years now. I just had my first baby and all along my pregnancy he was simply wonderful, the best Dr anyone can ask for. He's knowledgeable and shares his own experience with his children, he takes the time to answer all your questions and never rushes the appointment. Finally, I delivered early on a sunday morning, he wasn't on duty but all went very well. He came to see us first thing monday morning in our room! Just a wonderful man! Thank you

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Luis Monton's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Monton is simply the best doctor. Always knowledgable and genuinely cares about all of his patients. Takes his time to carefully explain any questions. I ne..."

May 17, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing else to say except that he is the BEST doctor out there!! New receptionist Caroline is awesome as well!!!!!!!!"

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Monton is the kindest, sweetest and most helpful Doctor I have ever met. He goes above and beyond to help his patients. He has been my doctor for almost 15 ..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to him for the past few years. Love him. He makes you feel so comfortable. I was so nervous the first time but he was so sweet so I was able to ..."

December 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started seeing him when I was 30, and when i moved to Montreal. To say that he is an amazing doctor is an understatement. Not only is he extremely kind, patie..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "number 1 dr..altough my father knew him he was able to take my as a new patient even though he wasnt taking anymore patients hes so kind and humain before anyth..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Monton has followed me for 12 years. I started seeing him when I was 16 and he just delivered my second daughter. To say that he is an amazing doctor is an u..."

November 28, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor . . . really cares but yes, impossible to get through the phone system. "

October 19, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Great physician but impossible to reach sporadically x3 years! Recorded anserving machine does not take msgs and states to "call back later". Akin to 'suppl..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr. Monton for about 8 years now. I just had my first baby and all along my pregnancy he was simply wonderful, the best Dr anyone can ask..."

July 21, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "H1C0" to "H3H 1E8". Address has been updated from "None" to "500 Rue Sherbrooke Ouest, Montréal". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15149393099".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best doctor ever. Been forever, since I saw him last, but I think of him and Maria often. They made such a good team. Went through two pregnancies with him ..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best that's all there is to say THE BEST"

May 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There is no better Dr than Dr Monton. He is beyond caring and takes the time to answer all your questions. I was fortunate enough to meet Dr Monton 5yrs ago wh..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor but impossible to reach! Phone system doesn't accept messages (very inconvenient) and the secretary never answers the phone so what's the point of..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is great! Really takes the time with his patients. Makes you feel welcome and at ease. He is not closed minded and will answer all of your questions. I would..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Just just birth to my second son with dr.monton and I would fully recommend him. He make you feel comfortable and takes his time answering all questions. No m..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He is a fantastic doctor. Always takes his time and is extremely thorough with his explanations."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a fantastic doctor. For our first time visit he took the time to sit with us and go over things step by step."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Most caring and professional. Always follows-up. Has been my GYOB for 25 years now and I am truly blessed to have him as my physician. He's been there for my th..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Monton is a gem of a doctor. He takes the time to listen to your concerns and apprehensions. He displays excellent manners and is extemely professional. He ..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Most amazing doctor ever. He is kind, caring and compassionate. He knows how to put you at ease. Wonderful bed side manner. Truly lucky to have him as a doctor"

September 9, 2014
  • location removed: Montréal, QC

January 12, 2014
  • City changed from "Montreal" to "Montréal"

August 26, 2013