Ratings for Dr. Luis Monton

Besides the fact he is an awsome doctor, he is an icredible human being . Very sensitive, polite and attentive . I will be forever thankful for what he did for me .

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Dr Monton is a caring and extremely friendly doctor. He is very calming and really listens to you.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr. Monton is simply the best doctor. Always knowledgable and genuinely cares about all of his patients. Takes his time to carefully explain any questions. I never feel rushed. Its always a pleasure going to see him. His new receptionist is just great. So kind and works really efficiently

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I have nothing else to say except that he is the BEST doctor out there!! New receptionist Caroline is awesome as well!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Monton is the kindest, sweetest and most helpful Doctor I have ever met. He goes above and beyond to help his patients. He has been my doctor for almost 15 years, and I could not imagine seeing anybody else.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I've been going to him for the past few years. Love him. He makes you feel so comfortable. I was so nervous the first time but he was so sweet so I was able to relax.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

I started seeing him when I was 30, and when i moved to Montreal. To say that he is an amazing doctor is an understatement. Not only is he extremely kind, patient and immensely knowledgeable. He truly cares . When you sit in his office he gives you all the attention you need and answers all your questions. You never feel rushed and as though your bothering him. I am so grateful to have Dr Monton as my doctor. Having him deliver my daughter was an amazing experience and a great blessing. He really is the best Doctor in Montreal.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

number 1 dr..altough my father knew him he was able to take my as a new patient even though he wasnt taking anymore patients hes so kind and humain before anything i have a total respect for this DR

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr Monton has followed me for 12 years. I started seeing him when I was 16 and he just delivered my second daughter. To say that he is an amazing doctor is an understatement. Not only is he extremely kind, patient and immensely knowledgeable. He truly cares and that's why he may not always be on time. When you sit in his office he gives you all the attention you need and answers all your questions. You never feel rushed and as though your bothering him. I am so grateful to have Dr Monton as my doctor. Having him deliver my daughter was an amazing experience. He really is a master at his craft and you can see how experienced he is by his ease and calmness in a delivery room .

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

Great doctor . . . really cares but yes, impossible to get through the phone system.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015