Ratings for Dr. Luis Monton

So patient and reassuring. I had a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend to anyone. Great team as well!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr Monton is an exceptional specialist. He is always ready to help you no matter what medical issue you are having. He listens and answers all your questions and he makes you feel so comfortable and never rushes you. After being his patient for 22 years I can truly say he is just AMAZING!! His dedication to his patients is what makes him the BEST!! I feel truly blessed to be in his care and I highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

AMAZING< EXCEPTIONAL< ONE OF THE BEST!!!! We are so lucky to have such a doctor in Montreal!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Monton is an exceptional Dr.. He is very caring and really takes the time to answer all your questions. He is funny and calming. His Assistant Caroline is wonderful. Very pleasant and kind. I highly recommend Dr. Monton!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Outstanding. He is a Dr who demonstrates empathy and compassion, patience and kindness. He is thorough, and when other Drs may not bother to contemplate symptoms, he pays attention. I am grateful for his care, in addition to numerous referrals to excellent specialists over the past 20 odd years.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Besides the fact he is an awsome doctor, he is an icredible human being . Very sensitive, polite and attentive . I will be forever thankful for what he did for me .

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Dr Monton is a caring and extremely friendly doctor. He is very calming and really listens to you.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr. Monton is simply the best doctor. Always knowledgable and genuinely cares about all of his patients. Takes his time to carefully explain any questions. I never feel rushed. Its always a pleasure going to see him. His new receptionist is just great. So kind and works really efficiently

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I have nothing else to say except that he is the BEST doctor out there!! New receptionist Caroline is awesome as well!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Monton is the kindest, sweetest and most helpful Doctor I have ever met. He goes above and beyond to help his patients. He has been my doctor for almost 15 years, and I could not imagine seeing anybody else.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016