Ratings for Dr. Luis Monton

Dr Monton est mon Gyn. plus que 4 ans et il a accouché ma deuxiement fille. Je ne peux pas décrire à quel point il est gentil, calm et humain et professionel. J'étais très chanceuse d'avoir lui comme medecin. il prend soins de ses patients comme ses membres de famille. Je ne sais pas comment je pourrais lui remercier pour tout sa gentillesse et tout son aide.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Promised he would deliver my baby but disappeared when I was in labor. Didn't answer the phone and didn't return any texts. Showed up in the hospital 2 days later like nothing happened. Way overrated and not there when you actually need him!

Submitted February 24, 2018

I was not lucky enough to have him as my OBGYN. but I was lucky enough to have him delivered my second daughter. He was calm, knowledgable, confident encouraging, ansd funny. My delivery went well and smooth. I would like to thank him very much. Best doctor!

Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr Monton is more than a dr-he treats you like a member of his family-might explain why you may have to wait a little longer to be seen but when he sees you-he gives his undivided attention, makes you feel seen as a person-not just another patient. He has helped me through miscarriages, deliveries and hopefully will be my dr for many more years to come. The comments that discredit him below are personally hurtful when I know the lengths this man goes to for his patients-he is human! Anyone who has the privilege of having this man as their doctor should consider themselves lucky and trust this man implicitly. I know I do.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Does anyone know his new adress? Where his clinic moved to?

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Excellent gynécologue , consciencieux . Très humain et calme . Il connait son travail , c'est un médecin d'expérience . Il nous met à l'aise et est très délicat compte tenu du type d'examen que l'on doit subir .

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr.Monton has been my gynecologist for over 25 years. Just saw him again last week. Even though he took me 1.5 hours after ny appointment time , I would not change him for anyone else ever. He is not only courteous and knowledgeable he is also kind and caring and never rushes me. Can talk to him about anything.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

By far the best doctor in Montreal. He has restored my faith in the medical system. He treats his patients like they are family. I looked forward to every appointment knowing and feeling like I mattered and wasn't just a swipe of a Medicare card. He takes his time with you.. you never feel rushed out. Absolutely love and appreciate all he has done.

Submitted August 17, 2017

Amazing Doctor. He delivered my baby a year ago at the JGH and I cannot get him out of my head... he made my experience magical...he took my hands and made me pull the baby out with him. He was calm, competent and experienced and this made me feel comfortable despite the pain and stress. I hope I can be lucky enough to get him in my next delivery. GOD BLESS YOU DR. LUIS MONTON!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Monton has been my obygyn since I was 17 and has my full trust, very professional.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017