Ratings for Dr. Luis Monton

Very helpful, approachable and patient. Never ever rushes when with a patient. Explains every single question, worry, concern or thought carefully and in a way that can be understood. Quite simply the very best doctor EVER!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

he has been my doctor for 28 years,great person. but unfortunately it is very hard to get an appointment in recent years. i have been able to see him in 3 years

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

He is my all time favourite doctor. He immediately puts me at ease and I actually look forward to seeing him. I've never had any other dr make me feel like my concerns/medical issues matter like they do to him. It's rare to leave an appt with him without laughing. Someone needs to give him a trophy or something.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

What a wonderful human being. There are no words to describe how gentle and humane this man is. An exceptional doctor.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

So patient and reassuring. I had a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend to anyone. Great team as well!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr Monton is an exceptional specialist. He is always ready to help you no matter what medical issue you are having. He listens and answers all your questions and he makes you feel so comfortable and never rushes you. After being his patient for 22 years I can truly say he is just AMAZING!! His dedication to his patients is what makes him the BEST!! I feel truly blessed to be in his care and I highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

AMAZING< EXCEPTIONAL< ONE OF THE BEST!!!! We are so lucky to have such a doctor in Montreal!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Monton is an exceptional Dr.. He is very caring and really takes the time to answer all your questions. He is funny and calming. His Assistant Caroline is wonderful. Very pleasant and kind. I highly recommend Dr. Monton!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Outstanding. He is a Dr who demonstrates empathy and compassion, patience and kindness. He is thorough, and when other Drs may not bother to contemplate symptoms, he pays attention. I am grateful for his care, in addition to numerous referrals to excellent specialists over the past 20 odd years.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Besides the fact he is an awsome doctor, he is an icredible human being . Very sensitive, polite and attentive . I will be forever thankful for what he did for me .

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016