Ratings for Dr. Luis Monton

Said he would delivery my baby - didn't answer his phone or call back while I was in labor. Nurse says he tells all his patients he'll do it, but it's a lie. Misdiagnoses led to nearly 48 hours in labor ending in an emergency C-section by another doctor. A despicable and cowardly man undeserving of your trust.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Excellent gynécologue , consciencieux . Très humain et calme . Il connait son travail , c'est un médecin d'expérience . Il nous met à l'aise et est très délicat compte tenu du type d'examen que l'on doit subir .

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr.Monton has been my gynecologist for over 25 years. Just saw him again last week. Even though he took me 1.5 hours after ny appointment time , I would not change him for anyone else ever. He is not only courteous and knowledgeable he is also kind and caring and never rushes me. Can talk to him about anything.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

By far the best doctor in Montreal. He has restored my faith in the medical system. He treats his patients like they are family. I looked forward to every appointment knowing and feeling like I mattered and wasn't just a swipe of a Medicare card. He takes his time with you.. you never feel rushed out. Absolutely love and appreciate all he has done.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Amazing Doctor. He delivered my baby a year ago at the JGH and I cannot get him out of my head... he made my experience magical...he took my hands and made me pull the baby out with him. He was calm, competent and experienced and this made me feel comfortable despite the pain and stress. I hope I can be lucky enough to get him in my next delivery. GOD BLESS YOU DR. LUIS MONTON!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Monton has been my obygyn since I was 17 and has my full trust, very professional.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

amazing doctor and human being! takes his time, very knowledgeble and professional. always makes you feel comfortable. overall very pleased! also he has a great sense of humour thats always appreciated.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

At first I didn't mind waiting 6 hours in his office but when I said I didn't want to take hormone replacement therapy he stated clearly that there was no reason for me to be his patient anymore. What would you have done when you clearly know that there is a high rate of cancer in your family. Overrated doctor.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Excellent Doctor, have been a patient for over 25 years. Takes his time, one never feels rushed. Only problem is I cannot locate on the phone number I have for him now. Message tells me his offices have moved to 6900 Decarie Boul. but both old phone numbers indicate it is Dr. Monton's office. No message are being taken and phone calls not being answered. Can anyone help?

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

EXCELLENT DR. 100% SATISFIED. ANSWERS ALL QUESTIONS AND TAKES HIS TIME WITH EVERY APPOINTEMENT. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM. ALTHOUGH HE RUNS LATE WITH HIS APPOINTMENTS, IT'S ALL WORTH IT.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017