Ratings for Dr. Luis Monton

Excellent Doctor, have been a patient for over 25 years. Takes his time, one never feels rushed. Only problem is I cannot locate on the phone number I have for him now. Message tells me his offices have moved to 6900 Decarie Boul. but both old phone numbers indicate it is Dr. Monton's office. No message are being taken and phone calls not being answered. Can anyone help?

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

EXCELLENT DR. 100% SATISFIED. ANSWERS ALL QUESTIONS AND TAKES HIS TIME WITH EVERY APPOINTEMENT. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM. ALTHOUGH HE RUNS LATE WITH HIS APPOINTMENTS, IT'S ALL WORTH IT.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr Monton is by far the BEST dr out there. At every appointment answers every single question , never rushes (which sometimes makes the next appointment wait a bit, but when it's your turn u get your time), and makes me feel so taken care of. Even makes it essential to explain what's happening to my spouse which is so nice and needed, truely a holistic approach! His bedside manner is just as outstanding with his patients and even other doctors patients when in hospital, he is an absolutely incredible man. Best doctor alive!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Very helpful, approachable and patient. Never ever rushes when with a patient. Explains every single question, worry, concern or thought carefully and in a way that can be understood. Quite simply the very best doctor EVER!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

he has been my doctor for 28 years,great person. but unfortunately it is very hard to get an appointment in recent years. i have been able to see him in 3 years

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

He is my all time favourite doctor. He immediately puts me at ease and I actually look forward to seeing him. I've never had any other dr make me feel like my concerns/medical issues matter like they do to him. It's rare to leave an appt with him without laughing. Someone needs to give him a trophy or something.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

What a wonderful human being. There are no words to describe how gentle and humane this man is. An exceptional doctor.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

So patient and reassuring. I had a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend to anyone. Great team as well!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr Monton is an exceptional specialist. He is always ready to help you no matter what medical issue you are having. He listens and answers all your questions and he makes you feel so comfortable and never rushes you. After being his patient for 22 years I can truly say he is just AMAZING!! His dedication to his patients is what makes him the BEST!! I feel truly blessed to be in his care and I highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

AMAZING< EXCEPTIONAL< ONE OF THE BEST!!!! We are so lucky to have such a doctor in Montreal!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016