Ratings for Dr. David Sheehy

Dr. David Sheehy has been our Doctor since 1992 and is the best Family Doctor we have ever had. He's very Good with listing to our problems and acting on them to resolve them either himself or sending you for test and coming up with an appropriate treatment. If it is beyond his expertise he will refer you to a specialist for treatment, and will follow your progress and outcome. He is a real Doctor who cares about his patients and their wellbeing and we will never be able to find anyone better as a Family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Dr Sheehy is the one of the best i would be lost with out him .

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

One of the best doctors around he's looked after my family wonderfully and treats people like human. He knows what he is talking about and gets you sorted right away no time wasted xx

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I am thrilled to be back with Dr. Dave. He saved my dad's life after another local doctor didn't care enough to read beyond the first paragraph of a report. When I started having medical issues, I wanted to go back to Dr. Dave because he truly listens to his patients and treats women and men equally. Jackie and Melissa are gems and David should count himself lucky to have such great staff!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr.Sheehy is always helpful and allows an appropriate amount of time to diagnose or share information.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

He is a great doctor and a great guy. Always interested in his patients.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Dr. Sheehy has been my doctor for many years and has been very knowledgeable and always professional in his diagnosis. As with any good doctor today you have to wait even though your appointment is for a certain time. His staff is always accomodating and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr. Sheehey has been my family doctor since he started in Shubenacadie. He is invaluable as a doctor and I would recommend him to anyone. He is caring, compassionate, and interested in his patients. He has also proved to be very knoweledgable. Many members of my family have been misdiagnosed by other doctors and have only found relief and the proper diagnosis through Dr. Sheehey. His secretary is always as accommodating as the office's busy schedule allows. The only issue Is that I wait about 30 minutes to get in to see him but I feel it is very much worth it.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Excellent Doctor. We would be lost without him. he takes the time to hear your complaint and he doesn't rush you out of the office.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

David is a wonderful Doctor, he always has great info on any questions I have. The only complaint I have is having to wait up to 2 hours to see him. Over booking is a huge problem.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010