Ratings for Dr. Javier Perez

Dr. Perez was the doctor on call at Hialeah Hospital when my 79 yr old mother was admitted with severe abdominal pain after holding it for 4 days not telling a soul. I was a bit upset about the wait for the surgery and concerned about how weak she was. His staff was "absolutely incredibly understanding of my frustration. He was on the phone with me in less than 10 minutes." I worked with doctors before and NEVER saw this. I was very upset. He was not apologetic in any way, but explained and dealt with the issue professionally. I was impressed that he continued caring for my mother after the surgery and even during rehabilitation. Although he had his own clinic for rehab. He still followed up her care. I hope my mother wants him as her internal medicine doctor from now on. I am impressed!!! Thank you God for doctors who still care for their patients and put up with their demanding (in my right by the way) family members.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

This Dr. is very knowledgeable, and likes to help and please his patient's. His staff are the sweetest people.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2008

Dr. Javier Perez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Universidad Central Del Caribe Escuela De Medicina (Grad. 1982)