Ratings for Dr. Esther Alonso

I have seen Dr Alonso for a few years now. I like her bedside manner-it is one of the best I have encountered. However, her office staff is atrocious. Is there a word worse than atrocious? If so, that describes the front office staff.. There is an ornery old woman and a few incompetent rude younger girls. Dr. Alonso & company, if you read this-you need to make changes to your front office staff. They turn people away from your practice.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I am a very nervous person. Dr. Alonso was very compassionate and patient with me. She took her time and explained everything to me. She looked at my body as a whole. Not just one appt that most doctors focus on. She was a pleasure.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

I find her to be rude and not interested. I went to her for two years. Each time I would question myself about the care I was receiving. After having a physical I began to get frustrated by her attitude and lack of quality of care so I switched doctors. My new doctor found two health issues that should have been discovered in my physical I had just received previously. One being a heart issue and the other an enlarged thyroid. I should have made the switch sooner.

Submitted August 6, 2013

Not happy at all ! She was not helpful at all, she was rude and I don't think she has any regard for the doctors in her practice or their patients.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Takes time to explain and answer questions. Able to schedule appointment that are conducive to my schedule. Convenient office location. Organized office!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

She is the best family doctor I have had in a long time. My husband and myself have been going to her for a few years and I have now started having my daughter seen by Dr. Alonso when she turned 16. She is very down to earth and likes to take her time talking with the patients.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Dr. Esther Alonso's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hollywood, FL