Ratings for Dr. Leslie A. Flores

I was 22mins. late for my 1st appointment which is 7mins. past their late cut off, which was never disclosed. Meanwhile, I was driving through a Florida downpour and tried to call them but couldn't get through. I went round and round in their automated voice mail system. When I arrived, they refused to see my young daughter and request that I reschedule even though the waiting room was empty. I asked the office staff to speak with Dr. Flores and they refused my request which was to be seen. I then proceeded to inform the referring physician, then when the referring office tried to call them they had the same results, they couldn't get through. What doctor turns a patient in need away when they are 7mins. past their cutoff? Late for unforeseen circumstances, driving in a Florida downpour for 45mins. l would never refer anyone to this Doctor. How many hours have we all patiently waited in doctor's offices? Dr. Flores could learn from her patients patience.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Leslie A. Flores's Credentials

• Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med, San Juan Pr 00936 (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal