Ratings for Dr. Jay Keystone

He is a scary guy who does flies in the face of the public trust...certainly undeserving of the Order of Canada citation bestowed upon him at the beginning of the year!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

He was uncaring and arrogant. He is so hyped to be the best in Canada but he cares about little more than his own ego

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

I agree with many of these comments that he is a first class jerk! I got reinfected with parasites and he would no longer treat me and made me feel it was all in my head! He told me he had a lot of meets on the day I came to see him and that he did not have time to explain anything to me. I spoke with him the week before and he told me to book an appointment right away after asking me a few questions. It was a waste of time, money and gas. One commentor said he was an insensitive jerk. That pretty much sums it up! Please take your time and find another doctor. I found out there are many OTHER doctors with his credentials so do a search for tropical disease doctor in your area and do yourself a favour and stay away from this goof! Once he treats you and you have any complications, he will no longer give you the time of day and would gladly see you off and out of his office. He ended up making me cry and run out of his office. He's a friggen joke of a human! Dr, Keystone...you are a piece of sh*t!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

This doctor treated my situation as a joke. He even grabbed a jar containing a large worm in it and shoved it at my face. His staff was inefficient and uncaring. He did not help me.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

I had seen many Dr's with no results. Dr. Keystone accurately diagnosed me with a parasite, put me on a medication, and was cured within weeks. Dr. a keystone gave me my life back. He was kind, caring, and brilliant .

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Amazing cured me of a parasite instantly. Knew exactly what I had, how and where I contracted it! Gave me 2 pills on the spot and I was cured!!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

This man is an insensitive jerk. He mocked my parents during their appointment with him. He also admitted to being disliked and welcomed them to give him a poor review. Not once did either of my parents say or do anything rude even when he attempted to provoke them. This excuse for a human came into the appointment with an attitude, as though he had something to prove. My mother is in extreme pain and was looking to have a brief consultation with this scum, she drove 3 hours (both ways) to meet him with the hope of some advice or knowledge. She got neither. It takes a really awful type of person to be as insensitive as this disgusting vile creature was to anyone, let alone to someone that is suffering. I am very happy to hear that the rest of you seem to have received help from him as after all that is his job, and at least he isn't ruining everyones day. However, if you do have an experience such as that of my parents please do not let it get you down. There are genuine, kind doctors out there and although it can be difficult sometimes to find strength and hope when you are suffering, and no one seems to care, you will eventually find someone to listen. Please do not let this evil self important loser get you down. Sending all my positivity to anyone who he has attempted to harm.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

He did not want to deal with why I came to him but rather wanted to know how I referred myself to a dermatologist. Instead of adding insight or clarity to my health concerns he tried to disprove my illness was from an arbo virus as I had stated. What he tried to disprove had ben proven many years before by experts in the field in chronological order. He could of asked me why I was so clear about causation. But, I did not want to waste more of my time. He had his own agenda for the meeting. I let him do his thing and left. This is my first review I have bothered to write. It was a waste of my time and he seemed very unhappy to be there. His attitude was off the charts. Misogynist? I do not know.But very unhelpful.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

The only Dr. Of many I consulted who not only listened, but cured mr of a parasite.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

I had the (unfortunate-because no one wants to need a tropical disease specialist) opportunity to meet Dr.Keystone at the tropical disease clinic with my son who developed fever,etc after travel. I am a Public Health/Infectious Disease professional and was super impressed with Dr.Keystone and the clinic. We were seen quickly, he took a thorough history and did a full exam, treated us with respect and ensured follow-up again later this week. He is very knowledgable, kind and approachable and takes the time to listen to patients and their families. I would 100% recommend this doctor to travelers who become ill and need a specialist.

Submitted July 27, 2015