Ratings for Dr. Jay Keystone

If you have Lyme disease or a mycoplasma infection I would look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Terrible man. Rude, unkind and uncaring. This man deserves the worst of what this world has to offer. I do hope he one day requires help and is treated the way he treats others. He has a rotten soul and deserves no happiness.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I think of lot of reviews don't understand that he has a sense of humour. He is a very experienced doctor who doesn't take himself (or you) totally seriously. If you want a greeter from Walmart go to Walmart. If you want an experienced and funny doctor who knows his stuff this is your guy. I went for exposure to a serious disease and from a very detailed history he was able to tell me that from his experience (not some textbook) that I didn't have it. Great guy.

Submitted July 21, 2017

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!! This senior citizen has DELUSIONS of adequacy. I am now on Canada Pension Disability for Lyme Disease, after a year of this political and incompetent moron.....insisting there is no Lyme Disease in Canada. I DO NOT TEST POSITIVE ON CANADA'S CRIMINALLY USELESS EXCUSE FOR A LYME TEST......I do test positive in the USA, where the test covers several strains.....but by this point I had lesions in my brain thanks to this arrogant and too elderly to be practising medicine boob. I am posting this warning as a public service here ...... as you can't count on stray bullets hitting worthy targets in Toronto. Assume rating is a negative integer!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I should update my review...My first review was inaccurate...I had a picture from my stool showing a maybe 13 inch Raccoon Roundworm(Baylisascaris Procyonis), including a coil at the end...Doctor Keystone told me privately that though it looked like a worm, it was not a worm...Since it had taken 3 weeks to get the appointment, I had researched & ordered the drug I needed, Albenza, from an online pharmacy...This saved my life, because Dr. Keystone told me that it was very difficult for him to get this drug, that it needed Health Canada paperwork & approvals etc...So essentially I treated myself...Being told that the enormous worm in my stool picture was not actually a worm has left me puzzled...Nobody on the planet would deny it was a worm...I wonder how many patients have gone to Dr. Keystone & been told they did not have a worm or parasite? How many believed that? The worm I had could have been fatal...It is a good thing that I am an independent thinker...Today, worms as true cause of cancer is a leading theory...Antiparasitics are essential...Denial is insane...

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Amazing! Baylisascaris Procyonis! Thank you! GroveCanada , Sari Grove

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Had Lyme disease for two years- was told I didn't even after positive tests. Went to another doctor and got treated. After some time on antibiotics I was cured. He was a waste of time and said it was in my head....

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

My boyfriend and I came back from Costa Rica and both had contracted the Zika virus. Dr. Keystone was incredibly kind, helpful, knowledgeable, and supportive. He is a very special guy and I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I thought he was a pompous a**, more interested in listening to himself speak and ignoring the positive blood tests done in the U.S. re Lyme. He was dismissive and rude.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

He is a scary guy who does flies in the face of the public trust...certainly undeserving of the Order of Canada citation bestowed upon him at the beginning of the year!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016