Ratings for Dr. Jay Keystone

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!! This senior citizen has DELUSIONS of adequacy. I am now on Canada Pension Disability for Lyme Disease, after a year of this political and incompetent moron.....insisting there is no Lyme Disease in Canada. I DO NOT TEST POSITIVE ON CANADA'S CRIMINALLY USELESS EXCUSE FOR A LYME TEST......I do test positive in the USA, where the test covers several strains.....but by this point I had lesions in my brain thanks to this arrogant and too elderly to be practising medicine boob. I am posting this warning as a public service here ...... as you can't count on stray bullets hitting worthy targets in Toronto. Assume rating is a negative integer!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I should update my review...My first review was inaccurate...I had a picture from my stool showing a maybe 13 inch Raccoon Roundworm(Baylisascaris Procyonis), including a coil at the end...Doctor Keystone told me privately that though it looked like a worm, it was not a worm...Since it had taken 3 weeks to get the appointment, I had researched & ordered the drug I needed, Albenza, from an online pharmacy...This saved my life, because Dr. Keystone told me that it was very difficult for him to get this drug, that it needed Health Canada paperwork & approvals etc...So essentially I treated myself...Being told that the enormous worm in my stool picture was not actually a worm has left me puzzled...Nobody on the planet would deny it was a worm...I wonder how many patients have gone to Dr. Keystone & been told they did not have a worm or parasite? How many believed that? The worm I had could have been fatal...It is a good thing that I am an independent thinker...Today, worms as true cause of cancer is a leading theory...Antiparasitics are essential...Denial is insane...

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Amazing! Baylisascaris Procyonis! Thank you! GroveCanada , Sari Grove

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Had Lyme disease for two years- was told I didn't even after positive tests. Went to another doctor and got treated. After some time on antibiotics I was cured. He was a waste of time and said it was in my head....

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

My boyfriend and I came back from Costa Rica and both had contracted the Zika virus. Dr. Keystone was incredibly kind, helpful, knowledgeable, and supportive. He is a very special guy and I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I thought he was a pompous a**, more interested in listening to himself speak and ignoring the positive blood tests done in the U.S. re Lyme. He was dismissive and rude.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

He is a scary guy who does flies in the face of the public trust...certainly undeserving of the Order of Canada citation bestowed upon him at the beginning of the year!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

He was uncaring and arrogant. He is so hyped to be the best in Canada but he cares about little more than his own ego

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

I agree with many of these comments that he is a first class jerk! I got reinfected with parasites and he would no longer treat me and made me feel it was all in my head! He told me he had a lot of meets on the day I came to see him and that he did not have time to explain anything to me. I spoke with him the week before and he told me to book an appointment right away after asking me a few questions. It was a waste of time, money and gas. One commentor said he was an insensitive jerk. That pretty much sums it up! Please take your time and find another doctor. I found out there are many OTHER doctors with his credentials so do a search for tropical disease doctor in your area and do yourself a favour and stay away from this goof! Once he treats you and you have any complications, he will no longer give you the time of day and would gladly see you off and out of his office. He ended up making me cry and run out of his office. He's a friggen joke of a human! Dr, Keystone...you are a piece of sh*t!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

This doctor treated my situation as a joke. He even grabbed a jar containing a large worm in it and shoved it at my face. His staff was inefficient and uncaring. He did not help me.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016