You may also like

Rate Dr. Jay Keystone

Dr. Jay Keystone's Ratings

The only Dr. Of many I consulted who not only listened, but cured mr of a parasite.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2896256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2015

I had the (unfortunate-because no one wants to need a tropical disease specialist) opportunity to meet Dr.Keystone at the tropical disease clinic with my son who developed fever,etc after travel. I am a Public Health/Infectious Disease professional and was super impressed with Dr.Keystone and the clinic. We were seen quickly, he took a thorough history and did a full exam, treated us with respect and ensured follow-up again later this week. He is very knowledgable, kind and approachable and takes the time to listen to patients and their families. I would 100% recommend this doctor to travelers who become ill and need a specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878512].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 27, 2015

A world leader in tropical/travel medicine, and an incredibly passionate care-giver. He practices evidence-based medicine, and is very up-to-date with current research.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

I was successfully treated by Dr Keystone for Lyme Disease. The treatment was daunting, difficult and there were complications, but it worked. I'm cured. It took me 10 years to be diagnosed here in Canada. I was infected in New Jersey, I pulled a deer tick off my leg. Because of that long 10 years of seeing many, many doctors I completely understand the frustration of people writing here. It's devastating to be sick and not have answers, but it's not helpful to spend your valuable physical and emotional energy being angry with Dr Keystone.
My understanding is that Dr Keystone doesn't want to subject people to the difficulties and risks of treatment that I went through if he isn't certain they have Lyme. He was extremely kind to me and showed compassion at every step. He told me that he believes other patients who think they might have Lyme are sick but he doesn't know what they have, it isn't Lyme and, so, can't he can't treat them for Lyme. If you are one of these patients I understand what you're going through, you will find an answer eventually. I truly hope you don't have Lyme Disease, but something else. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2786711].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 23, 2015

It is a sad state of affairs that such a person continues to practice and to hold the position that he does, given his complete lack of scientific knowledge regarding the vector-borne illnesses that are rapidly proliferating in North America. Shame on you Dr. Keystone - you have negatively affected the health outcomes of many patients due to your ignorance and ego.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2771367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

You have to have no conscience at all to claim lyme disease does not exist. Even in the German regime there was the odd person who had integrity for human life and saved people. They dealt with truth and when the tables turned as they always did, they were on the right side. The truth is they know lyme is a scientific disease devastating victims but they only care about their career with a corrupt circle of doctors.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2770449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Keystone was wonderful. He saw us as soon as we arrived. He warned us about everything we could catch on our trip, including diseases with no vaccine available. He wasn't pushy, and did not try to up-sell us on anything that wasn't necessary. My favorite part was that he also did an overview of general travel safety for the area; he warned us about driving at night, the risks of being mugged, etc. He was kind, funny, and answered my questions thoughtfully. All his staff were friendly, and the office is super swaky!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756394].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 24, 2015

Wonderful visit on Jan 30, 2015. I was not there to hear or challenge the abilities of Dr. Keystone I was there to listen and he did the same. I had sample piece of the 8ft tapeworm I removed from myself late November. I was not there for Lyme's Disease, for those who challenge his credentials, please apply for medical school, obtain the knowledge and credentials he has and take his job, if not please grow up and learn the internet is not your tool of influencing a patient who will seek his help. I feel for you if you have suffered, it is not his fault you do.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2704954].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

I was super surprised to read the negative comments here. I have seen Keystone multiple times over the past few years - he's awesome!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2692991].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

If I could leave all zeros I would. Arrogant, ignorant, utterly incompetent. Couldn't properly diagnose and was dismissive. I am shocked he is still allowed to practice medicine, he should have retired a long time ago.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2686624].votes_count ]]