Ratings for Dr. Keith H. Kaner

Horrible horrible . Nasty attitude disrespectful.. threw his tools on my chest.. cut my lip. HORRIBLE!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Kaner performed extractions on my daughter whilst in some sort of rage. He didn't speak a word to her, kept his instruments on her chest, pushed her head to and fro and tore her mouth to pieces. She cried and bled for hours and hours. She's very small, very young. Eventually we had to go to see another dentist to try to stop the bleeding. This guy is the worst. God help you if you end up in his chair while he's in a bad mood.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Kaner is awesome! He did a great job with my surgery and provided follow up care 7-10 days after my surgery.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr Keith Kaner is the worst Dr I have ever dealt with in my life. I went to him to pull wisdom teeth, and ended up in the hospital because he overdosed me with anesthetic. Of course, he gave me no follow up care, and never called me or returned my calls after the incident to see if I was ok. I would run like hell from "Dr." Keit Kaner. Ironically, after I was telling one of my girlfriends about my experience with him, she told me she had a similar experience and a mulitude of problems after using him for dental services.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Staff was inexpereinced, and it appeared many patients were returning due to complications from surgey (I was one of them as i sat in waiting area w/others) Dr. Kaner appeared hesitant and unsure during surgery. As a result I still have broken tooth fragments in my mouth and a cut nerve. Horrible, horrible experience

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010