Ratings for Dr. Sushil Sharma

He doesn't know how to listen. I can't be sure if he's even concerned with my well being. Aside from receiving prescriptions (that I didn't ask for), he's never helped a single concern I've gone in with, or satisfactorily answered any questions I've had. I might as well consult a Magic 8 ball for my health concerns.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Dr. Sharma is my favorite doctor. He is punctual to a fault, treats patients with respect, and always cures my ailments with speed and accuracy. I like his friendly manner and trust his judgement.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

A disgrace to the medical profession. My daughter was attacked with a bat and suffered a serious concussion. His solution was a couple of days rest and without performing an examination dismissed her from the office with a wave of his fingers. 8 months later she still cannot participate in sports and almost failed her exams. I received the exact same treatment when I went to the Walk in Clinic in Truro. No examination whatsoever and a finger waving dismissal. My wife suffers from Trigeminal Neuralgia and he prescribed a round of antibiotics and referred her to a Surgeon specializing in internal medicine and colonoscopies. Unbelievable that he still has a license to practice medicine. Shame on the College of Physicians and particularly on the people that hire him to abuse and neglect patients in need.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Worse doctor ever!!! Went to see him cause my eyes where blood shot red and he didn’t even look at me , wrote out a prescription and walked out. Had to ask pharmacist What it was for!! He gave me a prescription for pink eye that didn’t work so went to eye doctor and come to find out had virus in my eyes and the drug he gave me was to strong and now have to wait for eyes to heal!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Absolutely terrible experience. As a mother of a two year old that has had a very high fever for 6 days, I was expecting a thorough exam. He did a 1 second glance of her ears and throat. Didn't ask abiut the rash she had, the vomiting she had, lethargy she had, no appetite she had. As he was walking out the door he mentioned Tylenol but I couldn't hear what he said exactly because he walked away as he was speaking. No send off, no nothing! Obviously I wouldn't bring my little one in with just a cold. I was concerned with her fevers and the other symptoms that she had presented that he DID Not ask about or even give me the chance to speak of. The nurse from 811, whom recommended I bring my daughter to see a doctor within 24 hrs, was more helpful on the phone than him. Never again will I use this clinic unless I am in dire need!!!! I cannot believe we are allowing doctors such as Dr. Sharma practise medicine. Pathetic.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Worst doctor I have ever encountered. The amount of times I have been misdiagnosed then had to go to the ER is deplorable. He has you in and out in 2 minutes and doesn't listen to a thing. Avoid at all costs!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

Very limited contact Dr SHARMA in the hospital left me upset and angry. He seems ill suited for his chosen career. I hope to never come under his care again.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

I have seen Sharma at a walk in clinic numerous times when we cannot get in to see our family doctor in a reasonable timeframe. I have never had a situation where I didn't feel rushed out of his office. His diagnosis often contradict my family doctor, who is MUCH more thorough. He does not listen to his patients questions. My son was recently diagnosed by a Paediatrician for an ear infection and blocked tear duct. One week earlier, Sharma diagnosed him with pink eye and no sign of ear infection after a 1 second look in his ears. I questioned his diagnosis of pink eye and just defended his knowledge of the subject. I normally do not do reviews, but this doctor is dangerous and people should be aware.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Just saw Sharma at the Truro Walk-In and after having the receptionist confirm my allergies (meds that cause severe anaphylaxis), I got prescribed an antibiotic that WOULD HAVE KILLED ME. The pharmacist (who does not know me) caught the mistake. I am now left with an acute infection, no antibiotic, and the knowledge that had the pharmacist not caught the glaring error, I would likely have died.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

He treats his office like he does the walk in clinic, calls you in asks what the problem is but doesn't listen or check you out then writes a prescription without knowing what he is really treating. Seems to be more motivated by money than patient care. No wonder our health care system is struggling!!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017