Dr. David Hidalgo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Hidalgo

I am extremely satisfied and happy with the results of my procedure and experience with Dr Hidalgo, his anesthesiologist, nurses and staff. I have been a patient of Dr Hidalgo for over 20 years and will continue to be. I feel at ease with him and trust in his judgment and advise. Dr Hidalgo is a confident, sympathetic, knowledgeable and artistic visionary. A skilled surgeon who is diligent and an assiduous professional. Simply he is a perfectionist. Bravo Dr David Hidalgo! And Thank You!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

The most wonderful experience. Dr. Hidalgo and his staff are excellent. He is the very best plastic surgeon. ...procedure, care and the entire practice exceed all expectations. Highly professional and experienced. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Hidalgo.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2019

My previous breast implants failed and needed replacement. After meeting Dr. Hidalgo to learn his novel approach, I knew immediately I did not need to interview any other doctors. Every experience with him, the nurses and other staff has exceeded my expectations. Surgery took exactly as long as he predicted (quite long). Multiple staff members answered many questions promptly in the days after surgery. Recovery was exactly as predicted and the pre and post op instructions were thorough. Best of all, the surgical results are perfect! I have watched his video showing the procedure I had, and there are so many details to get right, all of which he did beautifully. Dr. Hidalgo is very approachable and not at all pompous despite his stellar and well-deserved reputation.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2019

Thanks to Dr. Hidalgo I have beautiful breasts. Both the doctor and his work is absolutely impeccable. My breasts now look totally natural. Dr. Hidalgo is a true artist, and my recovery was a breeze which I attribute to his skilled hands and superior technique with breast reductions. His staff is extremely professional and kind. I could not be any happier with the outcome of my surgery. He is truly the best at what he does!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

Dr. Hidalgo is the master at achieving natural results, and had a sharp eye as to what needs to be done. He was completely honest with what I was looking to achieve... I had come in anticipating needing a couple of procedures, and he graciously turned me away from what he felt was not necessary. I look younger, more refreshed and could not be happier with the result!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

Amazing, better than what I had even hoped for. My rhinoplasty looks totally natural and my neck liposuction is perfect. My closest friends and family keep telling me i look great and so young but have no idea that I did plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

The doctor and team are very personable and attentive. The recovery was just as described and I am really happy with the results. The whole experience far exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2019

My results are exceptional. I could not be happier. Beyond what I could have hoped for. Everyone at the practice is highly professional.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

Procedure went great and my results are fast showing. I have been getting so many compliments and feeling great with my new nose

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

Incredibly happy with my results and the entire process. Dr. Hidalgo and his staff are top-notch. Everything that was described to me happened exactly as expected. Would highly recommend Dr. Hidalgo to anyone thinking about plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

Dr. David Hidalgo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1978)