Ratings for Dr. David Hidalgo

After much time and deliberation, I decided to have a breast augmentation. I did my due diligence and made an appointment to meet with one of the most coveted and respected plastic surgeons in Manhattan. After meeting with Dr. Hidalgo at my consultation, I booked my surgery. He was warm and kind and clearly brilliant, and most importantly, made me feel comfortable and confident. His office staff was kind and considerate and always accessible and competent in answering any questions I had. My procedure went smoothly, my recovery was uneventful. The results were exactly what I wanted. I believe Dr. Hidalgo's advice and consideration for what I was hoping to achieve resulted in my 100% satisfaction. Considering I rave about him to all of my friends, I felt it only right to give the same advantage to anyone who may be considering a surgical procedure with Dr. Hidalgo.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

The whole experience was excellent. The doctor is amazing and very professional. This is the only plastic surgeon i would ever use and recommend to others. The stuff is kind and wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Hildalgo's for 15 years. He literally has transformed my life and my overall confidence in my physical appearance has given me the security to feel great about myself. In fact, I recommend to all my girlfriends to become his patients as his expertise and the lovely, professional staff go above and beyond to accommodate every need. His office environment is calming and everyone's ability to make you feel comfortable is reassuring. There is no other Doctor or office I would recommend and that is why Dr. Hildalgo is the very best in his field. I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I had my BA with Dr. Hidalgo and he did an amazing job. He is a thoughtful, caring doctor, and answered all my questions. He listened to my concerns patiently and together we decided on the best size for me. My recovery was fairly painless. I only experienced some mild discomfort and pressure, which was very manageable with the muscle relaxers and pain meds. My result looks beautiful and completely natural, and I could not be happier that I chose Dr. Hidalgo for my surgery.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

. I had two doctors that I was going to have consultations with. Dr Hidalgo was the first . After meeting him I did not have the need to meet the second doctor. I felt totally confident in his expertise and his kindness was clearly evident. The staff was always available for any questions and support I brought friends to ny follow up appointments and the staff could not have been more warm in their greetings . Friends will be going to Dr Hildago

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Felt extremely comfortable with Dr. Hidalgo and his team from the beginning. I had been thinking about my surgery for quite some time, and the whole office made me feel at ease, from the moment I stepped in for surgery to after for all of my post op visits. Would highly recommend Dr. Hidalgo

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

When I decided to get a breast reduction, I searched for a year for the right/best doctor. The moment I walked into Dr. Hidalgo's office and spoke with him, I knew he was the only surgeon I would feel comfortable going to. Since my surgery, my life has completely changed for the better. I finally feel comfortable and confident when getting dressed and actually look "normal." Something I had yearned for a long time. Dr. Hidalgo's attention to detail and patience truly paid off and everything looks more than perfect! It's unbelievable the results he was able to achieve. Dr. Hidalgo and his staff were friendly, attentive and so helpful when I had any questions or concerns before and after my surgery. I couldn't be more grateful to have found such a gifted surgeon and have had the opportunity to have my surgery. Thank you so much to Dr. Hidalgo and his staff! I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in any plastic surgery, and most especially anyone interested in any breast work.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr Hidalgo were a pleasure to work with. There were no surprises and by following their advice, the procedure and healing went exactly as expected, if not better

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Outstanding experience, professional friendly staff.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I can speak from experience. Dr. Hildago is in a league of his own. Not only because of his exceptional artistry and the level of nuance with which he works, but because the humanity and care I received from Dr. Hildago and his staff is a rarity in the field. I feel fortunate to have had Dr. Hildago as my surgeon and there is no one I would recommend or trust more.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. David Hidalgo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1978)

Amerigroup