Dr. David Hidalgo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Hidalgo

After much time and deliberation, I decided to have a breast augmentation. I did my due diligence and made an appointment to meet with one of the most coveted and respected plastic surgeons in Manhattan. After meeting with Dr. Hidalgo at my consultation, I booked my surgery. He was warm and kind and clearly brilliant, and most importantly, made me feel comfortable and confident. His office staff was kind and considerate and always accessible and competent in answering any questions I had. My procedure went smoothly, my recovery was uneventful. The results were exactly what I wanted. I believe Dr. Hidalgo's advice and consideration for what I was hoping to achieve resulted in my 100% satisfaction. Considering I rave about him to all of my friends, I felt it only right to give the same advantage to anyone who may be considering a surgical procedure with Dr. Hidalgo.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Extremely happy with results. Dr. Hidalgo listened to my needs and answered any questions i had leading up to surgery. He put me at ease that i would have a very natural result . All the staff were helpful and very professional. It was my first time having cosmetic surgery and so i had reservations and was a little nervous but would not have changed a thing. Highly recommend Dr. Hidalgo for breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Dr. Hidalgo is a genius but also extremely humble which Is a truly rare combination. My only feedback is I wish i would have been more prepared for the recovery. The staff was very optimistic which eased my anxiety pre surgery but made my expectations too high for post recovery.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr Hidalgo is extremely comforting, clear and patient. I immediately felt like i was in the best hands. He was gracious and very focused on the patient experience The whole clinical and administrative staff was similarly expert in their care and patience with all steps of the process. Team all worked like a well oiled machine - never didnt know what to expert and all questions where well answered Highly professional and friendly I would highly recommend this team

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

I’m at a loss of words. His work is impeccable. If you are looking for a natural look I highly suggest you schedule a consult with him.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

Dr. Hidalgo and his staff are simply the best. I was blown away by the results of my liposuction procedure - I now have the body that I have always wanted and that I have worked so hard in the past to achieve without success until now. Everyone on Dr. Hidalgo's team is warm, thoughtful and welcoming. I could not imagine a better experience or better results. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

I was a patient 10 years ago, I would never let another surgeon touch my face other than this gentle wonderful surgeon, artist, I'm going back this spring for additional facial work. His outlook is less is more. No one ever knew exactly what I had done. He is truly incredible. I looked like me but better and younger without looking like I altered myself in any way! I didn't have that plastic surgery look, AT ALL! I'm a true fan of this wonderful man. I went to 7 of the best surgeons in New York for consultations back then, Baker, Aston, etc, all good guys! He was the best! Thank you Dr Hidalgo for changing my life! He's the only Doc for me. My 45 employees thought I went on a cruise. Lol..... Nina, Delaware.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Dr Hildago and his staff are amazing. They are all very professional and Dr. Hildagos bedside manner is far superior than all of the doctors I have met along the way. I would recommend him to anyone who wants magic hands to help them achieve their very best look.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

DrHidalgo and his medical staff are excellent and a pleasure to work with. InitialIy I was hesitant to use his practice because the office staff never returned my calls after the first visit and they failed to return calls on a few other occasions.I ended up having my surgery a year later than I had originally planned because of this mis-communication. However ,I am totally satisfied now that my procedure is complete!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Discrete and professional. Excellent work. Great front staff. Amazing nurses. Good follow-up. Incredible patient care.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. David Hidalgo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1978)

• BCBS Massachusetts