Ratings for Dr. Steven K. Palumbo

Awful experience as well. Went bigger than we agreed on because he said 'people always want bigger afterwards' unreal. Also my stitch came out of one breast and my nipple was terribly deformed. They made me pay more money just to get it fixed. Terrible doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Submitted July 8, 2014

I had a terrible experience with Dr. Polumbo several years ago. I went to him for a breast lift and within a year my breasts "bottomed out" and I looked deformed. I went back to him and against my better judgement, allowed him to perform a revision breast lift with implant. The biggest mistake I ever made. I had scars that started from under my armpit and went all the way around. The scars weren't even under my breast they were in the middle of the breast. He kept telling me to give it more time and the implant would drop and cover the scars but that did not happen. I finally went to another surgeon to fix it. This other surgeon, who is very well known and has a poor reputation for being arrogant and "all about the money," took one look at me and said, "who did this to you?" He fixed me as best he could and I'm very grateful to him. The scars are now under the breast where they belong. I hear Dr. Polumbo has retired. I just thought I'd add my two cents about his "stellar" career.

Submitted November 7, 2013

I had breat implants done by Dr. Palumbo 1/2001 and they are perfect! They look so real and I'm still so happy with his work. That was nine years ago and I'm now planning on going back to have Lipo..Have to get my butt down there soon.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Had a breast lift and face;ift and hae only great things to say about him and the office- I hae sent at least a dozen friends to him who have all b een very happy with the results

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

I had several surgeries from Dr. Palumbo and i am very unhappy with my nose and you cant see much of a difference. I would not send anyone there for a nose job

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

I had multiple surgerys by Dr. Palumbo and had nothing but outstanding results & service. I have recommended many friends and family to him. Dr.Palumbo and his staff, Paula and Denise are very professional and caring.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2007

I had 3 unsucessful breast surgeries with him. I still have not gotten my pitures and medical records back from him 3 years later.

Submitted December 7, 2006