Ratings for Dr. Andrew Humphrey

what a brilliant genius. there isn't a better doctor in the whole wide world. he is a perfect doctor. and he is the funniest

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

i transfered to dr humphries about a year ago and I regret it. isnt easy to talk to . desk staff is nice though

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

always late. never listens. makes jokes about serious medical issues . immature and never ion time

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Calling to make an appointment is very difficult. You may get through or it may ring until the call disconnects. Plan to add at least an hour to your appointment time as they book too many people in each day. Dr Humphrey does not really listen to your concerns and once he thinks he knows the answer will stick to that. This is not to say he is not knowledgeable but listening to the patients concerns and issues would help.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Have been with Dr Humphrey almost 20 years. Excellent physician who takes the time to explain things and keeps up on advancements. Staff are also excellent and will do their best to get you in on short notice if you have an urgent matter. It is a very busy office and sometimes there is a wait but they all go above and beyond to serve their patients.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

He has been my doctor for over 20 years and I have great respect for him and his service. I recommended him to 2 friends of mine and they feel the same way as I do.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

good and very help full. always ready to help everyone

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I have been Dr humphry's patient for about 10 years and now live overseas. He always finds the time to see me on my return visits and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

In my opinion he is absolutely the best doctor in Halifax. I trust him and strongly feel he cares. Dr. Humphrey has always provided care in a professional manner. He is very accessible and responsible. All his team is great and everything you could want from a doctor's office. Best experience I have ever had. Stana

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Love this doctor. Saw him this morning with my daughter. Did not wait long at all. He was patient, listened, addressed every issue on our list. He was in a great mood, very funny.... He's been my for over 20 years, and has taken great care of both my children. Never once had an issue with him. Great person, wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017