Ratings for Dr. Andrew Humphrey

Dr Humphrey is a very kind person. Cares about his patients . always funny too. sometimes his secretary is not very friendly

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

Dr HUmphrey judges people on how much money they make and makes fun of people with physical disabilities. great doctor if problem is physical but if you express any emotion he thinks its made up problems

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

Dr A. Humphrey, Is very concerned about his patience.I had a painful experience about 5 years ago. My .problem was solved ,no more pain . Thank You .Doctor..

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Has been my and my family (including extended family) doctor for over 20 years. He is extremely competent and caught things other GP’s would have missed. Very proactive and provides sound reasoned advice and guidance in a lovely manner. He provides excellent care. I trust his expertise and value his care implicitly. He has a great track record!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

He's nearly always late, but that's because he's genuinely talking to his patients. I've been his patient for a long time, and I have a lot of respect for this man. He's been there when I needed him, has always been easy to talk to, and has never done me wrong. I would recommend him to anyone. I'm definitely lucky to have him as a family doctor. I also appreciate that his office has an on call doctor, and his desk staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

I've been his patient for 20+ years, and would choose him all over again. No regrets. He is polite, smart, knowledgeable, funny, approachable .... I have my own opinions of what might be wrong with my health/body so I freely share those with him, so far no complaints. He is often overbooked, but that's better than not having a family dr at all, which is a sad reality for many people these days. I wish they would fix the phone / booking appointments system. Often you need to wait for up to 10+ callers in front of you.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr Humphrey's is a great doctor, listens and tries to find a solution to what ails you. But and this is a big but...he is NEVER on time and this drives me insane!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr. Humphrey is an excellent GP. He is thorough, thoughtful and extremely competent and trustworthy. For 15 years he has looked after my health needs and quickly involved expert specialists when required to kerp me in optimal health. He has a wicked sense of humour and is technologically savy and forward thinking In matters of individual and public health.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

what a brilliant genius. there isn't a better doctor in the whole wide world. he is a perfect doctor. and he is the funniest

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

i transfered to dr humphries about a year ago and I regret it. isnt easy to talk to . desk staff is nice though

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018