Ratings for Dr. Andrew Humphrey

Has been my and my family (including extended family) doctor for over 20 years. He is extremely competent and caught things other GP’s would have missed. Very proactive and provides sound reasoned advice and guidance in a lovely manner. He provides excellent care. I trust his expertise and value his care implicitly. He has a great track record!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

He's nearly always late, but that's because he's genuinely talking to his patients. I've been his patient for a long time, and I have a lot of respect for this man. He's been there when I needed him, has always been easy to talk to, and has never done me wrong. I would recommend him to anyone. I'm definitely lucky to have him as a family doctor. I also appreciate that his office has an on call doctor, and his desk staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

I've been his patient for 20+ years, and would choose him all over again. No regrets. He is polite, smart, knowledgeable, funny, approachable .... I have my own opinions of what might be wrong with my health/body so I freely share those with him, so far no complaints. He is often overbooked, but that's better than not having a family dr at all, which is a sad reality for many people these days. I wish they would fix the phone / booking appointments system. Often you need to wait for up to 10+ callers in front of you.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr Humphrey's is a great doctor, listens and tries to find a solution to what ails you. But and this is a big but...he is NEVER on time and this drives me insane!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr. Humphrey is an excellent GP. He is thorough, thoughtful and extremely competent and trustworthy. For 15 years he has looked after my health needs and quickly involved expert specialists when required to kerp me in optimal health. He has a wicked sense of humour and is technologically savy and forward thinking In matters of individual and public health.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

what a brilliant genius. there isn't a better doctor in the whole wide world. he is a perfect doctor. and he is the funniest

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

i transfered to dr humphries about a year ago and I regret it. isnt easy to talk to . desk staff is nice though

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

always late. never listens. makes jokes about serious medical issues . immature and never ion time

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Calling to make an appointment is very difficult. You may get through or it may ring until the call disconnects. Plan to add at least an hour to your appointment time as they book too many people in each day. Dr Humphrey does not really listen to your concerns and once he thinks he knows the answer will stick to that. This is not to say he is not knowledgeable but listening to the patients concerns and issues would help.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Have been with Dr Humphrey almost 20 years. Excellent physician who takes the time to explain things and keeps up on advancements. Staff are also excellent and will do their best to get you in on short notice if you have an urgent matter. It is a very busy office and sometimes there is a wait but they all go above and beyond to serve their patients.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017