Ratings for Dr. Colin Burnell

my mom had both hips replaced by doctor Burnell and she recovered amazingly. the first wad when she was 66 and the other at 78 yrs old he is truly a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

i HAD DR. COLIN BURNELL FOR TOTAL KNEE REPLACEMENT AND IT WENT VERY WELL, EXCEPT I HAD CATARACT SURGERY TWO MOS AFTER AND COULDN'T SEE PROPER AND HAD TO MAJOR BLOODY TYPE FALLS. WHEN I MENTIONED THIS, HE GAVE ME PRESCRIPTION FOR A CREAM WHICH TAKES THE HEAT OUT OF THE AREA, BUT HE LISTENED TO ME.,..GREAT SENSE OF HUMOUR WHICH GOES A LONG WAY. SPINAL,BUT TOLD HIM I WASN'T WANTING TO SEE OR HEAR ANY OF THE SURGERY AND I DIDN'T!!!! VERY GOOD AND BETTER PROCEDURE IN HIS CLINIC, P. MATHERS

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

I had a hip replacement that has given me chronic pain and not been able to lift my leg to get into my car. I’ve been suffering with only temporary relief since hip replacement that was orchestrated by dr Collin Burnel When I woke up in the middle of my surgery I saw a man sawing at my bone and he was not dr Burnell I can only assume it was an assistant or undergrad Then when I could finally get back to driving after slotted time I started back to swimming to build up my strength Shortly after I always had pain and couldn’t have full use of my leg. I thought it was part of the healing process and that I only needed to build up my muscles. I had a 6 month trip to Europe planned and decided to continue with my plans. The surgery took place 4 years ago and after still being in pain and getting worse I went back to Dr Burnell Who had assured me everything was fine evertime I saw him though he did tell me the bone he replaced mine with was a bit big and does stick out a bit. Well I’m still in pain 4?years later and only had some relief temporarily last month when I seemed help from a different doctor who sent me for a cortisone shot. One month later and being active in the garden and trying to workout and just walking and only working part time due to pain I am very disappointed with Dr Burnell who has left with chronic pain and limited movement and strength in my leg due to pain . I’m active and do work out and always have and suffer just to stay healthy Terrible Dr for me And does not take responsibility for how he ruined me!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Had both knees replaced in 2017. 1 in Feb & 1 in Oct. Extremely happy with both. Wish I’d done it sooner. Concordia staff were excellent too!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Thank you I have my life back after 3 long years of pain. Great great doctor, bedside manners and follow up with him a pleasure. Thank you thank you thank you. His office staff most accomodating, thank you shannon.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Had new hit hip replacement surgery this week.excellent experience.out of the hospital in 36 recovery going well.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Thanks Doctor ! Thank you for coming to see me following surgery. Much appreciated. Nothing but praise As usual there are a couple nurses that should be doing something other than dealing with people.Majority are very good.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

He is an excellent doctor however his office assistant Shannon needs to be fired. Every afternoon their office is closed due to technical difficulties how is that possible. I think she is pulling a stunt and doesn't want to assist Dr. Burnell's patient's, and maybe just maybe there is something else going on. Very disgusted with the assistants service.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

Colin did my left hip (total replacement) December17, 2014 and my right on April April 8, 2015. He did a perfect match for height, recovery went great, I'm back to all the physical things I love: hiking, X-country skiing, cycling, canoe tripping, etc. Colin and the entire Concordia Hip and knee team get A+ from me.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Thank you Dr.Burnell for your love, support for me. Cause, I had a Total Knee Replacement Revision, in May.. Now, I am almost on the way to recovery. Thanks, also to Kim.. God bless you Dr.Burnell n Kim

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017