Ratings for Dr. Colin Burnell

Had new hit hip replacement surgery this week.excellent experience.out of the hospital in 36 recovery going well.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Thanks Doctor ! Thank you for coming to see me following surgery. Much appreciated. Nothing but praise As usual there are a couple nurses that should be doing something other than dealing with people.Majority are very good.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

He is an excellent doctor however his office assistant Shannon needs to be fired. Every afternoon their office is closed due to technical difficulties how is that possible. I think she is pulling a stunt and doesn't want to assist Dr. Burnell's patient's, and maybe just maybe there is something else going on. Very disgusted with the assistants service.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

Colin did my left hip (total replacement) December17, 2014 and my right on April April 8, 2015. He did a perfect match for height, recovery went great, I'm back to all the physical things I love: hiking, X-country skiing, cycling, canoe tripping, etc. Colin and the entire Concordia Hip and knee team get A+ from me.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Thank you Dr.Burnell for your love, support for me. Cause, I had a Total Knee Replacement Revision, in May.. Now, I am almost on the way to recovery. Thanks, also to Kim.. God bless you Dr.Burnell n Kim

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

he did a great job before during and after surgury

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

He has doneone knee replacement and one revision from another doctor who did a poor job. I am very happy with his surgery skills, minimal scars, knowledge and bed side manner. I would go to no one else and would recommend no one else.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Burnell is the best doctor I have ever been to! He replaces both of my hips in 2005 and 2006! I would not be walking today if not for his expertise, knowledge and great demeaner!! Thanks Doc!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

I just found this site so my comments are very late but I wanted to add them here. Dr. Burnell did both my hip replacements (2008 & 2009) and I think of him often when I go walking and remember to feel thankful that I can walk 5 miles a day, and I can dance with no pain or restriction. It's a feeling of freedom and I am so thankful. He was always prompt, easy to talk to and is very knowledgeable. I've touted him to may people since my surgeries.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Excellent. Mazic in hands .second after The God in his professional field I gone through total left hip replacement in the year 2013.till date I have no problems only procuring activity I can't sleep left side or not stand on left leg more than 20 seconds other wise I can do as much other normally people do in there daily life style I feel lucky with safe hands operated. Thanks

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017