Ratings for Dr. Rhea Loiselle

Not impressed either. She's cold, doesn't seem to care and isn't compassionate. Doesn't seem to like her job or people much.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Not impressed... prescribed cholesterol medication to my husband because he's been diagnosed with high blood pressure... without testing... because it 'might' affect his heart. Scare tactics to take more pills because he might have something, without any basis. And did not warn him of possible side affects to this new medication. Not happy.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Dr. Loiselle is fine for a family doctor who performs check-ups. When you actually have something that is wrong though she usually does not know what it is. She will also tell you not to worry about something that other doctors would see as a big deal.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

She's been my GP for years. Like her style - direct, intelligent, to the point, not a lot of "fluff" in her bedside manner (which works for me). Extremely punctual and even appologizes if she is 15 min late (which is rare). A number of yrs ago I had to push her for cancer test & specialist referral...I knew something was wrong, and sure enough! In the end it all worked out, but at first she didn't believe me. Since then she has been really great and I have stuck with her by choice.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Loiselle about four years ago after my doctor died. She is very open to any concens that I may have and is very thorough. I am very blessed to have a great GP like her.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

My old GP sent me to her when I became pregnant with my son, We hit it off very well. She's very caring and compasionate, explains everything in detail, and is always interested to know what I want to do! I feel very comfterble with her, I was more than thrilled with my first pregnancy with her, she made sure we we're very well taken care of and even made a point to be at the hospital to deliver my son, even though she was not on call. I am more than happy to have her as my doctor for this pregnancy too! Her staff are great too, always only a phone call away and get back to me that day! Have always been told to never hesitate calling into the office. The clinic she runs out of is very busy so the wait can be a little long on occasion but nothing bad really. Feel very content with her :)

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Within the past couple of years my long time family doctor retired and I was concerned about getting another comparable Dr. I had some very stringent criteria and Dr. Loiselle met them all. I find her to be competent, helpful, accessible and open to discussing various forms of treatment.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

No control of staff who called me unexpectedly on my cell number in the middle of the afternoon discussing private matters, not asking if I was able to talk, while I was in the presence of a business meeting and started on without regard - I was and still am totally taken aback, appalled and mortified!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Dr Loiselle was my pregnancy doctor and a family doctor before. She would always quickly answer my quesations and I never felt she wanted to help more. I always felt as just a number and she was always so cold and I felt as somebody pointed a gun in her and made her do this job. I am trying to find a new doctor before I stay pregnant again. I don"t want to go back to her ever again.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

Dr. Loiselle was my doctor at Pregnancy Docs. I moved before giving birth, but was coming to see her for checkups for 6 months and was quite happy with the whole office in Pregnancy Docs.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009