You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert Chua

Dr. Robert Chua's Ratings

Had a hysterectomy on June 9/15, very professional and easy to talk to he explained everything. Surgery went well as did recovery very pleased and thankful I got into him, well worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I was a low risk pregnancy and labour was progressing fine until I started pushing, my son started showing signs of distress and heart rate was dropping. Dr Chua was called in to assess situation and delivered my healthy son shortly after. He was very professional and explained things during a scary situation, made the right call and both my son and I are doing great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Amazing doctor. Only person I would trust to deliver my boys!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2835070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Great Dr with both of my pregnancy. Very clam in the delivery room, especially when there are ant problems. He is worth the wait. A man of few words but a great Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I had a surgery with him, and he was really good. He was always smiling , and trying to describe thing as easy as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr Chua is amazing I am currently 38 weeks with my second and he delivered my first. he has seen me through both of my pregnancies and both have been great experiences.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

He delivered all three of my babies!!! He is a wonderful and caring Dr. His wait times are long, but to me he's worth the wait. His long time nurse that works at his office, is friendly and treats you like family! Dr. Chua is very highly recommended by me. My Sister-in-law saw him and a good friend, both were very satisfied as well! Thank you to Dr. Chua, sadly three is my limit, I won't get to see him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr. Chua performed my tubal ligation last month. During the office visits, as with any specialist, the appointments are never running on time, which is admittedly very annoying. However, Catherine, who assists in his office (I don't know her official title) was always very helpful and pleasant, both on the phone and in the office. My visits with Dr. Chua in the office were a little less than "warm" HOWEVER on the day of my surgery, Dr. Chua was extremely comforting at the hospital and put myself and my family at complete ease. I'm attributing his difference in demeanor to the pressures of an extremely busy office schedule. I would recommend Dr. Chua with no hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

He is great i had my first baby at 5:30am and he was called at 4;00am and rushed to the hospital to deliver her and i am currently seeing him with my second pregnancy and he is still awesome. Recommend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

worst Specialist I had ever seen! Didn't give much consultation! Sounds like he is too busy for to see me as a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677355].votes_count ]]