Ratings for Dr. Robert Chua

wikipedia knows more than he does. He is very old-fashioned. He did pulled my baby out of me with forceps and ever since I can't laugh or sneeze without wetting my pants. My birth experience was the worst because of him.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Dr. Chua is amazing! I wish I had of had him for my first 2 c-sections!. For appointments he does run late sometimes (you never know when labours going to hit) so he's late for good reasons it's reassuring that he will be there when you need him!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Best Doctor you could ask for to deliver your baby! Yes, he does run behind often for appointments but he is always there at the hospital when you need him, day or night. His appointments get backed up when he had to go for a delivery or an emergency c-section but when it's you at the hospital in labour, you'll be thankful he puts you first when it counts!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Had my first and (hopefully) last appointment with Dr Chua today. After waiting 1 hour and 45 minutes after my scheduled appointment time, he took 10 minutes fiddling with my chart and absent mindedly hmm-ing at my questions. One of which was whether or not he felt we needed another ultrasound given the baby's size. His response was 'We'll get one in a couple months' (I'm due in a little over 1). He put my file on a stack on the floor with literally dozens of others and told me that I need to book another appointment in 2 weeks. I don't understand how people can say he cares so much about his patients when he couldn't even be bothered to listen or look at me as we spoke and is double a triple booking patients - I personally heard two women check in for appointments at 300 and three other women check in for appointments at 330 while I sat there waiting for my 230 appointment. This is my first pregnancy with zero complications thus far and being treated like an inconvenience with no regard for questions/concerns I brought up leaves me hoping I'll never see him again.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Fast healing and no complications thus far 10 days post surgery from radial hysterectomy with 7" tummy incision.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. Chua is amazing! I had him while pregnant with both of my children and he was always kind, answered questions, explained things well, and was empathetic. He delivered my first via c-section, saving both the baby and I and my second was an elected c-section. Both times he talked to me while having the epidural, held my hand, and reassured me everything was okay. Best gynaecologist ever!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Amazing staff! Doctor chua is so nice and knowledgeable. He really nows how to make someone feel clam when in labor and delivery. Thank you

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Very friendly and helpful. Often running an hour or more behind so bring a book and have a babysitter... Katheryn his nurse is the sweetest lady ever!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr. Chua. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. The wait times an be long, but they are worth it!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

He is a great and fantastic Doctor. He is very knowledgeable. He keeps a good track of his patients based on their conditions. He is an amazing person too. Very helpful. Yes he is very busy, beeline of people at his clinic, because he is that good and great at what he does. People wait for him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016