Ratings for Dr. Robert Chua

dr chua should retire soon. if a doctor rushes all the time sees a patient for 1 minute and that patient waited for over an hour and didnt even get to listened to then that is absolutely unfair. very impatient and doesnt really care. he is just popular but find a way better ob gyne!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Chua is a good doctor for pregnant women but if you have another gynecological problem don't even go and see him. He does not have the time or the patience. Everything you have, he will solve with a hysterectomy and will not send you for further tests except blood work. The waiting time is absolutely ridiculous and he is loosing his patience as well. He also recommends surgeries and medication with out doing any further search. Please make yourself a favor and go and see another gynecologist. Dr. Chua should retire soon!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

The front desk girl was great, and that was my only good experience with this clinic. Dr Chua was rushed and impatient. He barely listened to my symptoms and didn't seem to care about what I had to say. He examined my stomach and pelvic area, and he was very rough and rushed again. He gave me antibiotics and told me what the problem was, even though after extensive research, I know that can't be the case. He was not open to my questions about another diagnosis. He said "if you don't trust my diagnosis, find another doctor" So here I go, finding another doctor who genuinely cares about me and my needs. And I recommend you to the same.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Chua helped me through 3 pregnancies and it was a great experience. He's kind, funny and most importantly knowledgeable. There is a reason he is so busy; he's good at what he does and takes pride in his work. I always recommend him to other women, especially those needing surgery.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I had a terrible experience with him. I had my son in 2012 and I will never and would never go back to him. I had numerous issues with him through out my pregnancy. The main one was my son only had 1 kidney. He must have known this before he was born because it was on his chart. But I did not find out until after my son was born and it was brought up in his 1 month check up with his pediatrician. He was under the impression that I has already known. I had not. I understand wait times in Gynecologist offices, but his was ridiculous. The most i waited was 2 1/2 hours past my appointment time and was quickly seen for 10 minutes, he didn't seem to have any interest in myself or my son. For my 6 week check up, I waited for 2 1/2 hours before I just left. It would be courteous of the reception staff to inform the people waiting that hes delivering a baby, or that he is behind. Instead of just waiting, and waiting, and waiting. I liked the Dr who delivered my son 100 X more than Dr. Chua..

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

We had the best experience with Dr Robert Chua,after being hopeless with other doctors we were lucky enough to meet him.We are now proud parents of a beautiful daughter just because of him.He always took care of my wife and gave us more time than needed.Very patient and understanding.He never rushes and he was there when my wife delivered as I heard other doctors just come and supervise but he was there for three hours during the birth and delivered himself.I would recommend him without any doubts.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr Robert Chua is an amazing person and awesome doctor. He delivered both my babies and has been there every step of the way. Whether it was calling for silly questions on pregnancy 1, or being at the hospital day or night. How people can complain about a little wait time at their appointments is beyond me. Yes he runs late, but definitely with more than a great reason. Imagine if it were you at the hospital and freaking out calling for your doctor and get told sorry he is attending to appointments.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Loved loved loved him was so amazing! Delivered my first with him and was the best experience ever. Such a nice doctor.... yah wait time can be long but he also tells you it is a possibility so not sure why people complain about it.... what if it was you he was rushing out for. Love that he personally delivers all his babys.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Before my first appointment with Dr. Chuas' office I read reviews here and was a little concerned about wait times. I worked up until 38 weeks and taking time off for appointments was difficult. Yes, wait times can exceed an hour but after having an emergency c section performed by Dr. Chua himself, not a doctor I had never met before, I can say with surety waiting an hour or more because the doctor is busy delivering someone else's baby (that will be you one day in the hospital! ) is worth it! The receptionist is organized, pleasant and helpful, nurse Kathryn is friendly and moves things along, and Dr.Chua himself is knowledgeable and reassuring. Sometimes at appointments it feels like he doesn't take his time with you, but in the hospital he was quick to make the right decisions for the health of my baby and even though I did not want to have a c section I see now how critical it was and could not be more relieved Dr. Chua was who I was referred to to have my first baby!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr. Chua is amazing. He does run late most days, but he is busy delivering babies and that is where he needs to be. He delivered all 3 of my children and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a caring, respectful, excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017