Ratings for Dr. Robert Chua

I had a great experience with Dr. Chua. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. The wait times an be long, but they are worth it!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

He is a great and fantastic Doctor. He is very knowledgeable. He keeps a good track of his patients based on their conditions. He is an amazing person too. Very helpful. Yes he is very busy, beeline of people at his clinic, because he is that good and great at what he does. People wait for him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Loved dr chua for 1st pregnancy, but the receptionist is horrible at her job and they just denied my referral for second pregnancy cuz there was a confirmation mix up, and so they told my fam doc that they wouldn't except me because I had missed appointments in the past! That is a complete lie I was there waiting for hours my whole first pregnancy. I don't know how the front staff still has jobs honestly. Nurse and Doctor are lovely that's it

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I had a total abdominal hysterectomy performed by Dr. Chua on March 29. Everything went so well from start to finish. He is so kind, caring and respectful, as is his nurse! At the appointments he explained everything to my husband and I, outlining all options. We were never pressured or rushed. The surgery went so well also. I experienced no issues or complications at all. He is very skilled, knowledgable, experienced and highly respected. I was so blessed and fortunate to have him as my obgyn. He also delivered our daughter 16 years ago by C-section. I would so highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I came in early for my appointment and sat around waiting. 50 minutes after my appointment should have started, I asked why I haven't been called in. The stupid secretary let's me know THEN that he's running behind an hour and a half. I would have GREATLY appreciated a phone call earlier that day or at LEAST have been told when I came in, but she didn't say anything. Useless woman!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr chua and his nurse are absolutely wonderful. The wait times tend to be long but it's worth it for the care you'll receive from them. Dr. Chua is quick and to the point, yet will gladly and thoroughly answer any questions you may have. I would highly recommend him as your obgyn. Seating is sometimes limited so if you're not comfortable in the waiting room there are cushioned leather couches in the atrium. My only complaint lies with the staff. Working in a front desk role It is important to make sure your patients feel welcome. Everytime I come in or phone in to the office I seem to get a very cold response. At the end of the day I guess it doesn't matter as I always feel reassured after meeting with Dr. Chua for my prenatal appointments.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

He delivered my 2nd after I had a horrendous experience with my first dr for my first baby. Pregnant with #3 and super happy I have dr. Chua again. Yes the wait can be long but him and his nurse are wonderful and worth the wait. If you don't like the chairs there's 3 couches in the atrium. 😊

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr Chua is the Best Dr.May God bless him.love to see him again.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Loved him was great for both my kids and will be seeing him for mt next!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I was skeptical at first, being that I don't care for make doctors. And very scared as it was my first pregnancy and it was high risk too boot! But I'm glad my family GP had the nurse she did at the time and she got me in with Dr Chua as he was her high risk OBGYN. Best Dr I could have asked for. The only time I didn't see him was when he went on holidays. My BP spiked at 37 weeks and he was fully prepared to induce me if it didn't stablize. I had to deliver at 38 weeks and 6 days as my son was 10lbs 7oz. I had given up pushing because I tore so bad and felt like I couldn't do it. Dr chua was so supportive and amazing thru that to both my husband and I. We had a big but healthy baby. He made sure he was there for my delivery and has even personally called me at home during my pregnancy and post delivery to answer questions and and ask questions if it was needed. I still can't believe a Dr. Would do that, and be on call 24/7 that's admirable. So so lucky and thankful I was able to get into see him. Hoping I can see him next time around!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016