Ratings for Dr. Stephen Budge

Very friendly and knowledgable. Sends to the best specialists

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Budge has been our family Dr. for many years, would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Dr. Budge has been my family doctor for about 10 years and he is the best family doctor I have ever had. He takes the time to listen to his patients' concerns and is sympathetic. He only prescribes medication when needed and is quick to get you to see specialists if needed. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr Budge has always taken the time to listen to my concerns as a patient. He is very knowledgeable and caring as well.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Best Dr I ever had I have been a patient of his since he opened his practise

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Dr. Budget is a wonderful and sensitive doctor who truly cares for his patients. He goes the extra mile to inform his patients of their well-being or provide guidance. I am very lucky to have him a my family doctor for over 7 years.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

The best Doctor I've ever had. He is very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr. Budge is a fantastic Doctor, he always manages to make time for my daughter, who is 15 months old. We trust his advice, and value his opinion. He has been our family Doctor for well over 10 years and everyone agrees he is a wonderful Doctor!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Budge has been our doctor for many years. He is such a good doctor and we are really lucky to have him. He takes time to listen and answer any questions we have. You can't get much better than him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Budge is a terrible, and insensitive physician who needs training to deal with patients. I was called into his clinic after a walk-in appointment to confirm a serious health diagnosis and unfortunately had to deal with Dr. Budge. He was incredibly rude, dismissive and insensitive while informing me of my serious life-altering diagnosis. He did not provide me with adequate information or appropriate empathy. As someone who works in the healthcare field, I can honestly say I would never recommend this physician and would advise those with health concerns to find a physician capable of treating his his patients with dignity, respect and compassion.

Submitted August 14, 2015