Ratings for Dr. Stephen Budge

I've had Dr. Budge as my doctor for about 15 years or so. His bedside manner is outstanding, he is thorough but efficient, and is genuinely interested in my wellbeing. His practice on the other hand since being bought out is awful. Almost impossible to get someone on the phone, voicemails never responded to same day (that's in their outgoing message), and trying to get an appointment in less than a week is near impossible. It used to be 24 to 48 hours priority based. Doctor is great, office not so much.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I feel lucky because Dr. Budge is the kind of general practitioner everyone would love to have. He is an excellent communicator, very personable, with a caring attitude. If he is not certain of issues he has no hesitation in obtaining lab support reports and/or referring you to excellent specialists. He follows up on issues, and even tries to keep your office waits for him short. Truly a great find.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

He is a good supporter when you need him most. Enjoys helping people and has a good sense of humor and passion for his patients.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

One of the best Dr.s I have ever had . Looked after my Mother and Husband and myself. If he was not sure of your problem he has no problem of sending you to specialist

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

I have been with his practice since year one, can be a decent doctor but often personal biases influence judgement somewhat & patient treatment to a lesser extent. Will see patients often on short notice however could be a bit more professional, as well as understanding at times.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. Budge is very knowledgable, thorough, caring and has been my GP for many years. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Dr. Budge had been wonderful- best Doctor I've ever had. My health issues are complicated and I've always been pleased with my care. He's a rare mix - he cares, he listens and he maintains common sense and logic - something I've found lacking in other Doctors. Goes the extra mile for his patients.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr Budge replaced my retired family physician Dr Gee Gee bhoy, who was an excellent doctor. My family is experiencing the same continuity of care for which we are very grateful. Blessings to dr Budge and his family.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Wonderful doctor. We are very lucky to have him as a GP. The only reason he is not terribly punctual is that he doesn't rush through his appointments like many other docs. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Very friendly and knowledgable. Sends to the best specialists

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016