Ratings for Dr. Stephen Budge

Dr. Budge had been wonderful- best Doctor I've ever had. My health issues are complicated and I've always been pleased with my care. He's a rare mix - he cares, he listens and he maintains common sense and logic - something I've found lacking in other Doctors. Goes the extra mile for his patients.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr Budge replaced my retired family physician Dr Gee Gee bhoy, who was an excellent doctor. My family is experiencing the same continuity of care for which we are very grateful. Blessings to dr Budge and his family.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Wonderful doctor. We are very lucky to have him as a GP. The only reason he is not terribly punctual is that he doesn't rush through his appointments like many other docs. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Very friendly and knowledgable. Sends to the best specialists

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Budge has been our family Dr. for many years, would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Dr. Budge has been my family doctor for about 10 years and he is the best family doctor I have ever had. He takes the time to listen to his patients' concerns and is sympathetic. He only prescribes medication when needed and is quick to get you to see specialists if needed. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr Budge has always taken the time to listen to my concerns as a patient. He is very knowledgeable and caring as well.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Best Dr I ever had I have been a patient of his since he opened his practise

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Dr. Budget is a wonderful and sensitive doctor who truly cares for his patients. He goes the extra mile to inform his patients of their well-being or provide guidance. I am very lucky to have him a my family doctor for over 7 years.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

The best Doctor I've ever had. He is very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015