flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Best Dr I ever had I have been a patient of his since he opened his practise

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Dr. Budget is a wonderful and sensitive doctor who truly cares for his patients. He goes the extra mile to inform his patients of their well-being or provide guidance. I am very lucky to have him a my family doctor for over 7 years.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

The best Doctor I've ever had. He is very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr. Budge is a fantastic Doctor, he always manages to make time for my daughter, who is 15 months old. We trust his advice, and value his opinion. He has been our family Doctor for well over 10 years and everyone agrees he is a wonderful Doctor!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Budge has been our doctor for many years. He is such a good doctor and we are really lucky to have him. He takes time to listen and answer any questions we have. You can't get much better than him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Budge is a terrible, and insensitive physician who needs training to deal with patients. I was called into his clinic after a walk-in appointment to confirm a serious health diagnosis and unfortunately had to deal with Dr. Budge. He was incredibly rude, dismissive and insensitive while informing me of my serious life-altering diagnosis. He did not provide me with adequate information or appropriate empathy. As someone who works in the healthcare field, I can honestly say I would never recommend this physician and would advise those with health concerns to find a physician capable of treating his his patients with dignity, respect and compassion.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Wonderful!!! Has been my go for approx 10 years and I couldn't be more pleased.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I have been under the care of Dr Budge for several years and he has always listen to my concerns and provided me with great care. he is exceptional and one a kind! I will not go to another GP unless absolutely necessary

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

In early July I received a bloodwork form for my annual assessment.Immediately Dr B. called me to say that my IRON level had dropped even though my RBC and Hemoglobin were normal and I was bleeding somewhere. A stool sample came back positive for blood. He immediately booked a colonoscopy that revealed that the one polyp removed from my bowel was Stage 1 Cancer.I am now booked for a resection of that area of my bowel to be sure that all cancer is removed.If Dr.B. had not been so sharp to pick up this cancer I would have shown up in his office with Stage 3 or 4 Cancer which could have been fatal...Dr Buge is an honest,kind man plus a very sharp doctor.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012

Dr. Stephen Budge's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Budge has always taken the time to listen to my concerns as a patient. He is very knowledgeable and caring as well. "

January 22, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Best Dr I ever had I have been a patient of his since he opened his practise"

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Budget is a wonderful and sensitive doctor who truly cares for his patients. He goes the extra mile to inform his patients of their well-being or provide gu..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The best Doctor I've ever had. He is very knowledgeable and caring."

November 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Budge is a fantastic Doctor, he always manages to make time for my daughter, who is 15 months old. We trust his advice, and value his opinion. He has been o..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Budge has been our doctor for many years. He is such a good doctor and we are really lucky to have him. He takes time to listen and answer any questions ..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Budge is a terrible, and insensitive physician who needs training to deal with patients. I was called into his clinic after a walk-in appointment to confirm..."

August 14, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.health-local.com/clinic/walk-in-clinics/ottawa/ontario/westboro-family-care-centre/". Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K1Z 6W6". Address has been updated from "None" to "190 Richmond Rd, Ottawa". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16137197837".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful!!! Has been my go for approx 10 years and I couldn't be more pleased."

September 23, 2014