Ratings for Dr. Larry K. Levinson

This doctor has very old office and medical equipment, (x-ray machine, etc.) Most of the staff was not friendly at all..very abrupt. The doctor lectured to me for a little while about his opinion of my problem, but didn't want much input from me...just wanted to talk, not listen. He completely ignored a question I asked, just walked out of the room. The medicine he prescribed did not help. Had to buy over-the-counter med. to solve my problem. He also did unecessary tests for billing purposes only. This was my second visit. Acted the same both times.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Great, professional office staff. Love the doctor, he is down to earth and helpful and and tries to save you money instead of sending you for unnecessary tests. Searches for medicines that are right for you with the best price. Performs many procedures in his office as he has many types of diagnostic equipment, instead of sending you to specialists all over town. Great experience every time and glad he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Dr. Larry K. Levinson's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1985)

GHI