Ratings for Dr. Clifford J. Yanover

I called the dentist to schedule my annual teeth cleaning, they told me that I will have to visit them. During my visit I provided them with my insurance information they needed.. They took X-ray of my teeth (by the way the technician told me she is taking pictures though she performed x-ray in my mouth, that is misrepresentation and a lie). After they performed the x-ray the cashier told me to pay her 46 dollars upon inquiring about the charges she told me that they took x-ray of the whole mouth and I have to pay extra, I questioned her that why they did not mention me before they performed, they replied that I should have known that because it is my policy and I should be aware of the charges they are going to charge me? They gave me an estimate of over thousand dollars for deep teeth cleaning which I need to pay. I told them I only need regular cleaning and they refused. I refused to pay them as they did not informed me before the procedure. Now they are claiming $135.00 in your system. They are bunch of Fraud and deceive customers who never question them. I want Humana to help me in finding out a dentist who can just perform the cleaning Humana pays for it.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I will never go here again. Very confusing and misleading. The worst dental experience in my life.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Dr. Yanover is honest and didn't try to talk me into doing more work than necessary. When a partial bridge (two teeth) that a previous dentist put in my mouth a long time ago fell out, he cemented it in instead of trying to get me to have a new one made, and it's still there after six years.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

This man was extremely rude to my daughter who was in an extreme amount of pain due to an abscessed tooth. He was nasty that she hadn't gotten it fixed sooner (she was pregnant). If I had not made her go to another dentist, she would still be in pain and most likely in the hospital with a terrible infection.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Do not let all those happy faces you see fool you. My brother who is now in his 20's had Horrible experiences with this doctor. I will not ever take your child to him. My brother has not gone to a dentist in years do to the awful things he endured in this mans chair:(.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Yanover for about 10 years now. He does excellent dentistry. It is hard to get an appointment. he has lots of customers but he really does great work. I tried another Dr. because of how crowded it was with Yanover, and I hated him (dr. Saris), so I came running back to my great dentist!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

Excellent Dentist, very professional and knowledgeable. Won't suggest a treatment unless necessary.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008