Ratings for Dr. Scott Azari

Way to much money spent. When in starting with a 3 thousand dollar plan expecting a molar to be pulled . once started everything changed. Was talked into a root canal and crown lost both within 2 months. Its a money making outfit. And by the way don't expect to reach anyone ever if your in horrible pain on the weekend because there is no way and I mean no way to get help. I will never go back

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Dr Azari is wonderful. I'm very nervous at the dentist's office, but Dr Azari has made it much more comfortable for me. He is very caring and patient, doing his best to give patients a great experience. I have been going to him for years and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I see Dr. Azari at Gentle Dental Jupiter and have only had great experiences! Have had two fillings in 5 years and no other issues. He referred me to an orthodontist for Invisalign even though he does it as I have bad tmj and alignment issues. He's very honest and his staff is so nice!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Azari(and I add Dr. with hesitation)represents everything wrong with healthcare system. He is a snake in the grass that cares about getting as much money as he can from the patient. Constantly puts patients through unecessary procedures that are out of scope of insurance pay. When I switched dentists they were surprised that I went back so many times for the same thing. He is terrible at what he does but wants to get paid like he walks on wter. STAY AWAY!!!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Worst Dentist ever!!! He stole so much money. After repeatingly going to him and shelling out large amounts of money for my dental work, I went to another dentist in the area who informed that Azari could have done nothing and i would be better off....STAY AWAY!!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

Dr. Azari did my veneers and they look so beautiful! I have had so many compliments and they look so amazing. His staff was all so nice and I couldn't be happier with my new smile. My daughter just started Invisalign and am looking forward to seeing her new smile, too.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

This doctor would not clean my teeth unless I paid an additional fee above what my insurance would cover. My EOB clearly states that cleanings are covered. I asked him to only do what my insurance would cover and he refused. He said my insurance "was sh**" and that he would only perform a service that cost additional money and he would not proform the service(teeth cleaning)that my insurace would cover.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009