Ratings for Dr. Kathleen L. Jeannot

The staff can be very rude. The Doctor knows what she is talking about. However, she is always in a rush. The office is always packed. And you spend at least 2 hours in.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I usually try to leave as many positive reviews as I can. But after waiting 30 days to get an appt(new patient)just an annual checkup. I was kept waiting for 90 minutes, once shown to the exam room I waited another 40 minutes. I could hear her on the phone through the wall, she was on a personal call. My exam consisted of her listening to my heart, blood pressure check and weighing me.She told me I was borderline obese. (hey Doc look in the mirror) I asked for a script for a stop smoking medicine, and told her I have used it before with some success. She told me I would probably fail that people who tried this twice usually do. (real motivator huh??) I told her my goal was to take it for 3 most. I requested a refill on my 3rd month a week in advance, after 6 days her office person called and told me I needed to come in for an appt before she would renew it. I was out of town and she was taking a long weekend(this was on a friday)Now you should not stop these meds abruptly! I told her we could chat on the phone or by video chat. (this office doesn't even have an email address) She wouldn't even renew it for a few days until we could meet. The office is always full of Haitian women patients, totally black staff and of corse Dr J is black. Now, I don't have a racist bone in my body, but I my opinion is Dr J DOES. RUN DON'T WALK FROM THIS DR AND HER OFFICE.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

BE AWARE!!!!!!!!!!This is the worst doctor I have ever visit in my entire life. She refused to give you treatment for illness that you had before having her as your primary doctor. OMG! Don't need a prescription, it takes forever to get it. The staff claims the doctor is going to fax it. When she does fax it, the pharmacy only get one and not the other. A week and a half later, I'm still waiting.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

BE AWARE! Do not go to this doctor. Her staff is horrible. They don't know how to operate. Everyone is so rude in the office, especially the doctor. The receptionists are ALL NASTY. DO NOT GO HERE! This is proof on how bad this office really is. They hate their patients and do not care about them at all. They also give you the run around. NEVER GO HERE!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

This is quite honestly the worst practice I have ever had the misfortune to deal with and I deal with doctors offices on a regular basis! I am a nurse who needed simple documents signed for my job, I allowed one month to get them to sign the annual physical, pending blood work, I kept getting the run around all the way up to the last day it was due, when on that day, all the while knowing I couldn't return to work without it, simply did not care, that day they decide to ask me to come in again! I obtained all my bloodwork from Quest myself an paid an extra 130.00 to get my annual physical done because of the incompetence of this doctors office! Unreal!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

Staff and Physician are rude and unprofessional. It took me 2 weeks to get an appointment. I left several messages on answering machine never got a call back. Got many busy signals then finally after 2 weeks, I got an appointment. I drove up to the office and of course the manager made me wait in waiting room for almost 10 minutes. When we finally talked it was all about the fact of how unreasonable I was, How was rude I was, etc. All I wanted was to make sure my referral would be processed. I was in pain and wanted out of pain. The Doctor finally came out and told them to just give me my chart and sent me on my way. It sure if funny how they were able to copy my records and give them to me in like minutes. I can only conclude it is because they are used to doing this. I can not even start a new referral until the first of the month another 6 days. Then I can see another physician to re-start the process. Thank you Dr. Jeannot for your compassion & understanding

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013