Ratings for Dr. David G. Simon

This doctor seems to be very knowledgable but has certain characteristics that worry me. He is very intelligent when it comes to dentistry but his lack of attention ( seems to go off topic) made me a little nervous during my visit. I decided to go to another office.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

The best periodontist in south florida! Extremely knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2007

HE EXTRACTED 3 TEETH AND MADE THE NEXT TOOTH LOOSE..HE STARTED TO GRIND IT DOWN..I ASKED IF IT WILL HURT..HE ASKED ME 'YOU TELL ME'? 'DO YOU WANT ME TO DO THIS OR NOT?' I SAID I WANT YOU TO DO IT, BUT NOT TO HURT ME..HE THREW THE DRILL DOWN & LEFT THE ROOM.LEAVING ME IN THE CHAIR..I FINALLY LEFT..WILL NEVER RETURN OR REFER ANYONE THERE...VERY CHILDISH..NEEDS TO GROW UP AND TREAT HIS PATIENTS RIGHT..HE COULD HAVE GIVEN ME A SHOT TO NUMB THE GUM OR EVEN SUGGEST IT...WATCH HIM..HE'S SEEMS VERY FRIENDLY AND CHECK YOUR BILL...TWICE!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2006