Ratings for Dr. Francisco A. Jeannot

Dr. Jeanot is a very nice Doctor. However, the staff at coral springs was not nice at all. I was left in the hallway of the operating room for over 20 minutes when I could of stayed with my family in pre op. The nurse by the name of MJ left me in the hall way after I had told her that I was cold. I thought she left to get me a blanket but instead left me to greet someone in another hall far away. I felt so nervous and didnt know what to do. I will never go there ever again. I rather see Dr. Jeannot at Weston.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I am not sure of the previous patients issues but I have found Dr Jeannot to be an excellent practitioner. With multiple medical issues he had been resolving my pain issues with in a few short months. Other doctors just perscribed pills and nevber seamed to resolve the pain issues as Dr Jeannot has offered. His staff has friendly and attentive as well as dr Jeannot;s bed side manner. He has shown concern during my appoinments as well as returned calls in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr Jeannot did not return phone calls to current treating physicians to discuss best treatment options. Privacy in the waiting room is non existent as I was falsely berated in public by accounting staff. Dr Jeannot did not practice pain management in accordance to the oath he took when It came to my treatment plan. Fee schedule is ambiguous at as I was charged according to which one of my 3 insurance companies paid the higher premium. I was evaluated by someone else in the same field and their report of Dr Jeannot's treatments was scathing. I will post it or send copies upon request. Waiting times in the office are too long. Dr Jeannot was not up to date on current effective treatment modalities for my condition. In my opinion Dr Jeannot is not the best choice. I will share my information with anyone interested.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Very friendly and patient. Considers what the patients' needs are and what the risk factor is.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

I believe I saw Dr. J for about 8 years before moving to Chicago, this past June. He is an amazing person as well as a Dr. I never felt rushed or like he didn't care. He explored many different treatments with me and never gave up. I've not found a new dr. since I've been in Chicago as NO one is measuring up for me. I highly receommend Dr. J.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Very smart, inventive, professional/ethical, compassionate, and a listener. He is thorough & gives you lots of time. He doesn't have the usual M.D. "attitude," and that is so refreshing. This doctor CARES about your pain and will try different approaches until you are relieved. He is a fine physician and a lovely person...a GEM. Spotless office... polite & helpful staff. NOT a pill pusher one so often finds in this type of medical practice. I highly recommend Dr. Jeannot.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr. Francisco A. Jeannot's Credentials

• Spanish

• Universidad Central Del Caribe Escuela De Medicina (Grad. 1996)

Workers Comp