Ratings for Dr. Charles S. Huang

Saw Dr. Huang since 2011, very sorry to see him leave and wish him all the best in Lakeland, he's a wonderful doctor and has really helped me manage my pain the last few years. I hope his replacement will be as good as he is!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

This man is only doing this for the money his lab charges to medicare are off the charts and out right lies teat that couldnt have been preformed, after he injected me inthe wrong hip, even as he preped area i voiced that is not the hip that hurts he continued to proceed with injecting me .

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr. Charles S. Huang's response
This disgruntled patient didn't want to pay his medical bills.

Submitted March 23, 2015

I started seeing Dr. Huang in July of 2014, I met him once, on the first visit. All visits after were by PEDRO SALCEDO, The Dr."s assistant. The Last visit he wrote me a prescription I could not get filled anywhere, went back and got it replaced with another one that could not be filled. I called for the next 4 days to get help and ended up in Palms West Hospital Crashing on MORPHINE...Really bad feeling. THEY ARE RUNNING A PILL MILL.........BEWARE, HIS RATINGS ARE BAD FOR A REASON.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Charles S. Huang's response
Drug Seeking patients will not be tolerated. Period.

Submitted November 24, 2014

I have been seeing him for 5 years, or should I say his PA. In those 5 years I have seen the dr maybe 2 times, the rest of the time his PA sees you. He girls at the front desk are wonderful but the billing clerk is awful! He gets you addicted to pain meds then he gets you off of them with his rehab portion of the clininc, which is more money. It is a scam.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr. Charles S. Huang's response
This disgruntled patient didn't want to pay his bills.

Submitted November 24, 2014

Very helpful and knowledgeable physician. He explained the various treatment options. A little bit of wait time, but definitely worth it! He saved me from an unnessary back surgery and I feel almost pain free today.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Dr. Haung is out for money! I have suffered from lower back pain for years. Dr. Haung wanted to do a procedure that is an injection into the lower spinal area (an epidural). When I told him I didn't want an epidural he actually lied and said "its not an epidural" and continued to try to sell me on the procedure. I insisted I wasn't interested and when I walked back into the receptionist's area he told them to schedule the procedure! If you want your insurance company bilked he's the guy for you. If you need help with pain find someone else. To make things worse if that's possible his staff is rude.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Dr. Charles S. Huang's response
This patient can't even spell my name correctly. Drug seeking patients will not be tolerated. Period.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010