Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. McKeen

I cannot say anything but good things about Dr. McKean and her staff . She eased my feelings and concerns in the very beginning until this day. She is kind caring thorough and you leave her office with the hand written instructions. Dr. McKeenv also gives you her phone number in case you need her at any time . What more can you ask the doctor? She spends time with her patients explaining and answering any questions. I would recommend this 10 star doctor to anyone that also unfortunately may need a breast oncologist.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

The Dr and staff is excellent. She came highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

I came on this site in search of a dentist and thought I would check out Dr. McKeen's ratings. I can't imagine why there isn't a boat load of ratings for this good Doc. My wife underwent a very intense battle with breast cancer and with all of the trials, emotions, confusion, etc. etc., never once did she/we feel anything other than admiration and appreciation for Dr. McKeen. She and her staff were all so supportive before, during and after the surgery and chemo. We would both agree that 5 STARS are not enough with which to rate her professionalism and caring. Thank you Doctor McKeen! You are the best.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Dr. Elizabeth A. McKeen's Credentials

• Romanian

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1974)

AARP