Ratings for Dr. Israel L. Wacks

Wacks charges retainer fee. First office visit I show him a painful thrombotic condition I'd had. I supplly records of how it was excised (numerous times) and of banding procedure done to try and solve the problem. I now need a colectal surgeon. I ask him to referr me. He tells me MDVIP, a management company he works with will supply a list. He gives me their number.I call. I chose a surgeon from the list and inform Wack's office. That was a Wednesday. On Friday I call Wacks's office and am told they had not heard back yet. I call again on Monday. Am in pain, annoyed that it's taking days to get an appointment. Receptionist says she's done all she can. I call surgeon directly and get appointment for next day. Later Wacks calls my home where I'm in bed on a cushion with this thing. He starts off ranting that I had taken up his valuable office time on a "whim"! Then accuses me of threatening to report him to CEO of hospital where he has privledges!?!? Never happened but not a bad idea!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Dr. Israel L. Wacks's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jupiter, FL