Ratings for Dr. Barbara A. Scherer

Who wants to go to the proctologist? Nobody. If you had to pick someone, Dr. Scherer is the one.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Not only is Dr. Barbara a master in her field, she is a true professional with a considerate attitude. I always feel comfortable in her care. Her staff is fabulous as well. Going to the doctor can be scary, but going to this office is always pleasant. I appreciate her professional and succinct advice.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

After relocating to Fort Lauderdale from Boston a year ago, my son who's been here 14 years recommended Dr Scherer and we're glad he did. She's become our family doctor. We all love her friendly professionalism and knowledge. She has come through for us where other doctors failed. We all totally trust her judgement. I have never felt better.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I have had problems for over 30 years. I have been to numerous doctors and they all told me I was suffering from BPH or Prostatitus. I have done many invasive tests and went to numerous specialists with no doctor ever diagnosing me with hemorrhoids. I went to see doctor Scherer as a last hope effort and she was able to diagnose me in 2 minutes and treat the problem right then and there! I have not felt this good in 30 years. God Bless doctor Scherer she is an absolute Godsend.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

She is the best. I had problems for years and went to numerous protologists until Dr Scherer diagnosed me if 5 seconds and cured me!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

By far the best doctor I have ever seen! She is not only knowledgeable but takes her time with her patients! I understand why she comes so highly recommended! I felt so comfortable with her, considering the circumstances!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Scherer has been my doctor for about 20 years. She is extremely knowledgeable and a kind and caring doctor in every way. I have complete faith in her medical opinions and would recommend her to everyone as the finest of physicians anywhere. Her staff is also very caring and professional and highly recommended. Robert S.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I like Dr Scherer because she spent time with me & answered all my questions, she's helped me a lot, highly recommend. Her staff is nice too...

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. Scherer is very knowledgeable and up to date on the latest procedures and meds. Always makes me feel like top priority. Wouldn't think of going anywhere else. Highly recommend her, and her staff is always friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Great Doctor and great support stall. Takes all the time you need for questions.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Barbara A. Scherer's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1989)

Ameritas