Ratings for Dr. Stacey Williams

I waited for her to return after a maternity leave and it was well worth the wait. She did my colonoscopy yesterday and I was very nervous. She was very gentle, kind and most caring doctor. I was very comfortable with her. I live 4 hours away and I would travel anywhere to see her. I just love her. Best doctor in halifax.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr.Williams is a wonderful gastroenterologist. My family doctor recommended I wait for her to return from maternity leave rather than going with another specialist. I'm so glad I did. I began seeing her about a year before I became pregnant, and she followed me throughout my pregnancy. She is so incredibly kind and knowledgable, and willing to take time to go the extra mile. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Williams is an amazing specialist. Switched to her almost 5 years ago after having surgery. Former specialist told me nothing was wrong and within 3 days I was at 2 different emergency departments. Dr. Williams is an amazing doctor and I would recommend her to everyone. Only problem is the VG secretaries she has now, when I started seeing her she had an amazing secretary in her private practice but she is no longer there now that Dr. Williams moved to the VG 9th floor. Can deal with the idiot secretaries because of Dr. Williams.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr. Stacey Williams is one of the most compationate, caring doctor/specialist I've ever had, I switched to her because I was not happy with my former specialist, she takes the time I need to answers my questions, she explains everything I ask about and she is very helpful and very very knowledge. She has told me things in my first visit that I didn't know in years with another sepcialist. And for a specialist she is pretty good with being on time, not perfect but not the wait you have with some!! I'll see no one else and am glad she is younger then me, so I can go through my years with her.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Had my scope done yesterday was very nervous, I must say Dr. Williams treated me like a person, not a name and number. Very pleasant bedside manner. Extremely easy to talk to. Nice to have such a genuinely concerned Dr.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Dr. Williams is what everyone dreams of in a doctor: totally competent with a superb bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

3rd doctor i had, for coleitis. thanks to her i am in remussion

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

A great specialist, with a fantastic bed side manner. Also, fabulous support staff.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

For months, I had the sensation that there was something near the top of my esophagus and found myself swallowing constantly in attempts to relieve it. I was sent to Dr. Williams and she did not take my claims as seriously as I had hoped. She dismissed my claims and tried to convince me it was habit/psychological. Fortunately, she agreed to do a scope, which revealed esophagitis and gastric ulcers. It was not a good feeling to have her question the legitimacy of my claims.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

GR.WILLIAMS HAS BEEN MY SPEALIST FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS,I FIND SHE TAKES THE TIME TO EXPLAIN THINGS IN EASY WAYS TO UNDERSTAND. SHE IS NOT AFRAID TO SAY I FONT KNOW BUT i WILL FIND OUT, IF EXTRA TESTING OR SCOPES ARE NEEDED THEN SHE WILL DO. AS HER PATIENT I FEEL I AM IN GOOD HANDS. HER STAFF ARE HELPFUL, RESPECTFUL.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010