Ratings for Dr. Frank T. Finlon

Dr. Finlon is the best physician in Souht Florida.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Did not listen to me or treat my symptoms or me as a whole. When I asked for him to test me for Celiac Disease, which I was recently diagnosed with, Dr. Finlon told me he wouldn't know what test to ask for!! Was diagnosed by another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. Finlon has been my daoctor for over 20 years. He prides himself on being on time, yet devotes as much time as you need. He takes the time to educate you, explains fully what you have and/or need to do. He is very knowledgeable and friendly. He also has a good sense of humor. I recommend him to all my friends. His staff is also good and customer-service oriented.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

Dr Finlon takes great care, has vast knowledge and sound medical advice for his paients.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

Dr Finlon has been my physician for over 10 years. I am very healthy and he helps keep me that way. My last perscription was for a specific diet & exercise. My cholesterol dropped 56 points & has stayed in a good range. When I called with an ear infection, he saw me that same day. Very good service.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Dr. Frank T. Finlon's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)