Ratings for Dr. Alan R. Bank

He delivers his professional skills always above the expectations. Great service, great staff, he loves his profession. (Note: I am not relative neither his friend, I just tried to do the most objective opinion after my experience.)

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr Bank is an excellent doctor . He listens and asks the right questions . I did however had to wait close to one hour to see him after my appointment time and had to inquire at front desk twice on what is going on. In addition when I called for an appointment, I was told I had to wait three weeks to see him which I thought it was very excessive. When I left the office was overcrowded with people standing and waiting for a chair to open up.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Excellent doctor, fabulous nurse. If you need this special field, you have come to the right place.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Had a problem and as to whether the problem was heart or Gastro. As a new patient was told to come right over. Was taken in immediately, situation analyzed and is being resolved. Excellent service by staff, a lot of confidence in Dr. Bank. A caring a excellent doctor who I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

I found Dr. Bank very professional, but even more importantly personable. He took time to listen, to evaluate and to give quality service. You can ask questions and he will treat you as you should be treated with dignity and respect. I would highly recommend him and will continue to use him. It is hard to find great doctors, this is one!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

After going to several GIs, he is the only one who figured out what the problem was. I'd recommend him to a friend and /or family.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

Dr. Bank is a doctor with a caring heart to match his knowledge. He once called me up on a holiday night just to check up on how I was feeling. His manner is always pleasant,good-humored and above all professional

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Bank for over a year and find him very knowledgable and patient. I find his staff most helpful. I would recommend any of he doctors in the practice.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2008

Dr. Alan R. Bank's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Of Cape Town, Fac Of Med, Cape Town, So Africa (Grad. 1984)