Ratings for Dr. Ross E. Glider

I see Dr. Glider in Clearwater for joint injections. He listens, is easy to talk with, and is always professional. After a couple of injections, I'm completely pain free.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

My first visit to the doctor my fiance came with me because he was concerned. Almost directly after I introduced him, he wanted to know if I wanted an AIDS/HIV test. I have been monogamous with my fiance for over 2 years and we are both free of STDs, as is recorded on my medical records for him to see. The head doctor, unbeknownst to me found out what he had done and apologized to me and my parents who are also clients of theirs. My second visit he was superficially kind and quieted my concerned fiance abruptly (and rudely) as he was talking to the doctor. Glider works at Innovative Health Center and is on the staff with some good doctors. I'd choose one of them if you must frequent his office.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Dr. Ross E. Glider's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pompano Beach, FL