Ratings for Dr. Harry Shufflebarger

Dr Shufflebarger and his nurse Michelle, and everybody at MCH were my families saving grace when we were faced with the knowledge of our 11 year old daughter needed spinal fusion from her neck to her butt because of scoliosis that was missed at her school screening but picked up on at our pediatrician during a routine sports physical, one dayshe was perfectly healthy, 2 days later I got a phone call telling me my daughter needed extensive spinal surgery, felt like we were hit by a truck, Dr Shufflebarger is the sweetest, humble and one of the most knowledgeable surgeons in his field Internationally, he spoke to us as pa rents, exactly as we needed then his nurse explained everything to our daughter in a way an 11 year old girl could understand, in such a terrible time, it was the best experience imaginable! I thank all of them for being so caring and so thorough, I didn't have to do much, they even arranged hospital homebound schooling during her recovery! We can't thank them enough!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

dr. Shufflebarger is one of , if not the best spinal surgeon on our planet period!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

The best spinal scoliosis surgeon. He literally saved my quality if life after another surgeon performed the wrong surgery with the wrong instrumentation.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

We were introduced to Dr. Shufflebarger in 1982 .. referred by our doctor in WPB...He successfuly operated on our son for scoliosis. Now, all of these years later, my grandson will be seeing him for the same problem....He is an excellent surgeon and we highly recommend him to anyone needing an orthopedic surgeon!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

This surgeon has been a true blessing, he is amazing! I recommend him with my eyes closed. He is super professional and very knowledgeble and he is also very atentive and took very good care of my child during surgery. Him and his staff are truely amazing and had my daughter in amazing conditions during and after surgery. She had her surgery 7 months ago and it was a success and she doesn't regret any of it. Thank you dr.shufflebarger and miami childrens hospital staff.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Best spinal surgeon in the world. This man literally saved my life.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

No bedside manner, but absolutely the best doc for spinal surgery. We did a LOT of research before selecting Dr. Shuffle (as his patients affectionately refer to him). Answered all our questions and made us feel confident in his ability. He has tons of experience.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

Dr. Harry Shufflebarger's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)