Ratings for Dr. Brian H. Fingado

Dr Brian Fingado provided the highest outstanding Professional Orthopedic care, treatment and personal attention experienced by my wife o her first wrist fracture consultation. The detailed radiograph analysis, explanations and options for treatment for healing was very impressive. Dr Fingado is kind, gentle and patient. The five star rating also includes the awesome staff, from Adam who performed the cast on the left wrist and forearm, to the Nurse from Trinidad, the friendly reception ladies and the respectful attitude shown to us. There was zero wait time with call-in from the waiting room on the minute of the appointment, once first time new patient the paperwork was submitted. Without doubt, this is n extremely busy Orthopedic hospital, that runs smoothly due to the efficient and well coordinated staff.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

I would not receommend this office at all. I had an appointment which I was early to, but after an hour and a half I was told I could not see him. His nurse inside told me they had told the receptionist to tell the patients, and the receptionist insisted they didn't know... I had to go back. The voltaren he perscribed didn't help at, so when I called back I was told he was out of town but would get back to me on his return in 5 days. He never called back. Not what is expected from a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Extremely caring, compasionate and knows not only how to inform on the hand but other ortho issues as well and is an awesome listener. Love Love him and his immediate staff. I received the most excellent care for months

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Dr. Brian H. Fingado's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)