Ratings for Dr. Joanne MacDonald

This Dr is TERRIABLE! Seen her once for 10 mins and was not concerned at all about my suicidal thoughts. Gave me a prescription for a handful of pills and sent me on my way! I had to go to a walk in clinic the very next day and explain to a Dr there everything that was going on just like I did with Dr MacDonald and the Dr at the clinic was more caring and concerned. Told me I had something a bit more serious than anxiety like DR MacDonald believed I had. Was given a pres for an anti depressant and guess what in a few days I felt 10 times better! Dr MacDonald could have done this for me but she choose not too and just brushed me off I will never see this Dr again she is just plain terrible, didn't listen to me or even seemed the least bit concerned with what was going on.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

This woman saved my life. Saw her for PPD, I don't know what I would have done if I didn't see her when I did. A Godsend.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Excellent listener, easy to talk to, extremely helpful and understanding. She has a way of making you feel at ease, and has incredible insight.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Excellent doctor who listens and follows through on referrals and information requests. Truly a great person.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008