You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sameh F. Wanis

Dr. Wanis is a very good doctor and the midwife Is excellent as well.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr Wanis and his entire staff are very helpful, and knowledgeable. Every time I called the office I was treated with respect special thanks to Maryellen and the ARNP there are the best. I delivered one child and Dr Wanis went above and beyond to accommodate myself and husband wishes. I had a C-section and tubes tied.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

THIS OFFICE GOES OUT OF THEIR WAY TO HELP ME GET MY INSURANCE AND ALWAYS SHOW THEY CARE...AND DR WANIS HAS EXCELLENT BED MANNERS...I LOOOOVE THEM...THANK YOU

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

STAFF IS HORRIBLE AND RUDE!!! DR IS NOT SENSITIVE AT ALL, AFTER 4 MONTHS OF WEEKLY VISITS PROBLEM STILL EXIST.....

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

flag | Submitted October 25, 2008

I delivered both childern with Dr.Wanis and I am very comfortable with him he is always been very upfornt with me and has always gotten me in the same day if I had a problem and he has always listened to my concerns that I voiced and has always been helpfull I plan on going to him as long as I can and delivering and future childern with him.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

Dr. Sameh F. Wanis's Credentials

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wanis is a very good doctor and the midwife Is excellent as well."

August 12, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Sameh" to "Sameh F."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "LAKE WORTH" to "Palm Springs"

September 4, 2013