Ratings for Dr. Juan C. Ojea

The worst doctor experience ever! The doctor has no care for his patient. Extremely rude, doesn't have NO CONCERN over your health or improvement. Really really disappointment. I would NOT RECOMMEND HIM AT ALL!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

When I asked questions he didn't even responded just kept writing and prescribed me medication Will never come back to see him again September 2016 fist and last. I just coulnt believe he ignored patients questions.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I went to Dr.Ojea and his assistant wrote down the notes about my symptoms and the medicines my primary doctor has given me. When Dr.Ojea checked on me he just told me to come back when I have a crisis without even looking at the notes. The staff was also very rude especially his wife. Worst doctor I have ever been to and will never go back.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

El doctor es un Ángel. El único problema es que siempre hay que esperar. Ojea es profesional y sabe lo que hace. Es dulce y se preocupa por sus pacientes. Ha sido mi doctor por 4 años y me ha ayudado mucho con mi problema de dolor crónico en mi espalda.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Good doctor, terrible staff specially the lady dismissing the pts at the end, her name is Peggy. Horrible attitude with all the patients , no exceptions , in just 2 hours seating there, I heard every single patient leaving having a conflict with her and been mistreated by her for no reason. I don't know how the Doctor even allows it. So not going back ever!!!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

This has got to be the worst medical office staff i have ever dealt with. The doctor's wife is the most unprofessional and degrading idiot on the planet. I am going to write a scathing letter to every professional organization I know about this woman as she is ruining her husband's practice and reputation.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I drove 30 miles to see this doctor only to find out that he had an emergency and would not be seeiong office visits. DUH!! no one thought to call and tell me. Staff is so rude on different occasion. Refused to authorize me to change clinics unless I gave them detailed reason in writing as to why I thought their service sucked. I never heard of that before!!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

I was battling with a sciatic nerve issue for close to 4 months. I was referred to Ojea by Dr Rich who could not do anything for me. I was told my Ojea not expect much after the first of 3 injections over a 3 month period. Within hours of my FIRST injection the pain is ALL GONE! With his looks he puts those dudes on "The Doctors" to shame--AND talented,too. Look out, Hollywood and I don't mean FL!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

Dr. Juan Carlos Ojea is a talented pain specialist. But the highest technical skills are far outstripped by his compassion and commitment he shows his patients. I have been under his care for 3 years. His treatments, recommendations and emotional support have kept me alive and functioning beyond my hopes. I consider him an angel sent by God. And he is NOT afraid to care for a medically complex patient as so many physicians are these days. I owe him not only my life but also the high quality of my life. He is also a true leader as everyone on his staff supports his practice to the max and they are ALL just as kind, patient and compassionate as Dr. Ojea. Que Dios te bendiga, Dr. Ojea. May God bless you sir.He and his staff practce the higest quality of pain management care. I have only the higest accolades for Dr. Ojea and every one on his staff.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008