Ratings for Dr. Jose V. Castellanos

I have known Dr Castellanos for many years and he is the most caring doctor in the area. His practice is quality no quantity. His staff always had been very professional with me . I recommend him and his staff without hesitation.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Very good doctor, but rude, incompetent and unprofessional staff.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I am very thankful for Dr Castellanos expertise and attention. His dedication and caring for his patient is outstanding. After reading some of the negative comments I can definitely say I do not share their sentiments and would recommend his staff and services without hesitation.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

A lot of talk for no benefit of the patient. A lot of smoke and mirrors strategy.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Like all the previous reviews, Dr. Castellanos is an excellent doctor, in every single way, too bad his office staff are the worst and the rudest people (animals) I ever known. If I were in Dr. Castellanos shoes I would fire everyone in his office staff, for being so unprofessional, uncaring and inept personnel, he will be pretty soon losing all of his clientele if does not take care of his office staff.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

I am a dentist in Boca Raton and a patient of Dr. Castellanos. He is a very caring and professional physician. He has provided my family great care. My wife was in a serious medical condition and he has helped her to recovery. I do recommend him to almost all my patients and friends. Yes he is very busy but anyone should know why; Because of his care, great attitude, and performance.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

The doctor is okay, but his staff makes you sick. They are THE nastiest bunch of women. They clearly do not want to help patients. It amazes me that a good doctor does not have equally good representation. I used to think the doctors must not see it, but now I'm inclined to believe that the doctors use these "front people" to do his dirty work for him. His service as a doctor was fair, but not good enough to merit dealing with the inhumane condescending and uncaring staff that supports him.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

I am an RN. he cares for many of my co workers. we use him as a primary care doc. AWESOME! leaves no stone unturned!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2008

Dr. Jose V. Castellanos's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1981)