Ratings for Dr. Bruce E. Janke

Had two hip replacements, 2006 and 2011. Couldn't be happier with the results. Great staff working with a super great doctor. I was his fourth anterior hip replacement patient 2006.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

I went online and perused several doctor ratings websites and selected Dr. Bruce Janke. I called and made an appointment for the next morning. About two hours later his office called and said that another doctor would be available to see me today.I went to his office and saw another doctor who took X-rays and prescribed pain medication. After returning home I called Dr. Janke’s office and told them that even though I had seen a different doctor, I still preferred to be Dr. Janke’s patient for surgery. At that point I was told that by seeing the other doctor, I had basically forfeited my right to be Dr. Janke’s patient. I was told “we don’t switch doctors.” It was as if they are competing with each other for business! The only reason I contacted that office to begin with was due to Dr. Janke’s reputation, not the other doctor’s who turned out to be a DO, not an MD. What an outrageous policy!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

nice enough, but when I hesitated on a treatment and had questions he got impatient and said he had too many patients to see to waste time. The real problem was not addressed and the quick fix cortisone did not work at all. Have an advocate with you.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

very good

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

Dr. Bruce E. Janke's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pompano Beach, FL