Ratings for Dr. Paul Oladipo

Dr.Oladipo has beein our family doctor for years and I can only say one thing about him that he has a great soul. He will help you out of his way. His staff is equally great. He has helped out me and my family every time. Not only, he's a great doctor but an excellent listener and a counselor. He knows his stuff and has diagnosed all of us very accurately even before we got our results back from the lab.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I have seen this doctor many times and his moods are unpredictable. My mother is a patient of his and he does not seem to care about her health. He has been rude and very vague about her illness. She has gone back to him for help and he just does not seem to have the time. Very very disappointed with this doctor. Will never go to him again and I have encouraged my mother to seek help from another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

The comment of April 27, 2017 is totally out of character with Dr Oladipo's practice.He has been helpful in providing a great care for me. I wonder what this writer wanted from Dr Oladipo when they were "seriously ill" that this amazing Doctor did not provide them.Besides, its not true that you can be stuck with a Doctor

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Oladipo has been our family doctor for many years. We live in St. Catharines and we are STUCK with him because it is nearly impossible to get a NEW family doctor if you already have one! Dr. Oladipo is not amazing, he is not knowledgeable and if you think you are in good hands, think again. I can honestly say that I did not notice how horrible he was until I became seriously ill - prior to that, he was wonderful with colds, flues, cuts and bumps. The only asset at this clinic are his receptionists, especially Nicole. It horrifies me to know that he is our only link to Ontario healthcare - go ahead, try to access quality information, referrals, guidance, continuity from a walk in clinic. We are at their mercy and Dr. Oladipo knows this!!! Sad.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr Oladipo is an amazing doctor. Always very thorough and helpful. Never rushes you in and out like my family doctor and takes the time to actually listen to you. He has an amazing staff, who never rush to get you off the phone and those ladies have such great manners. Love this walk in clinic. Keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

People must remember this is also a walk in clinic and also a family Doctor with regular patients who phone in for appointments.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Waited over an hour and a half. I was suppose to be 4th and got skipped over when he was going in and out of rooms twice. Became 6th person! Terrible service not even a sorry for missing you when I made it known.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

the doctor is in ! excellent doctor, highly recommend

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

Doctor Oladipo is the worst doctor i have ever seen. In fact, im making a formal complaint about him to the college. Dr O belittled my mother over a form he had already filled out for her, and then at the last minute retracting his signature. My mother has many health concerns and the way he treated her was nothing short of cruel. As his patient, i have watched him scroll througj his phone will i cried my eyes out because of a personal medical issue. He did not look up from his phone the whole time. This man is only in this business for money and power.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

The Best Doctor, he is always ready to help people anytime highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015