Ratings for Dr. Kimberly A. Thompson

I would highly recommend Dr. Thompson. Her nurse and staff are very friendly and always call back when I have questions. I was able to get desired results in the very first round of treatment. My friend also went to Dr. T and got desired results in her first round of treatment.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Worst experience ever. Do not recomend this place. The staff messed up my appointment twice and expected me to wait for the doctor to see other patients before seeing me. They even accused me of messing up the appointment instead of taking the blame. I wrote an email to the administrator and he never responded. So after two attempted appointments I never got to see the doctor and decided to find another doctor that had a professinal staff and some consideration for the people going into these offices looking for help in this very personal situation. I had already been warned from several people that the South Miami office had very unproffesional staff. The docotrs in this office should be aware of what kind of care their staff is giving their patients. This place is like a factory.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Bad experience. Irresponsible incompetent staff! Go elsewhere!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

This was the world’s worst experience ever! I do not recommend them to anyone!They deal with such a delicate time in patient’s lives and they don't care. No one there seems to care about the patient's experience or health. I went the many years ago and got pregnant but this place has gone downhill quickly. To the point I'm thinking of testing my son's DNA to ensure that the sperm I gave them was handled properly. I provided this office with my insurance information 5 times and still received a bill 3 months later with a past due amount. They were also so unprofessional as to throw away my blood sample without my authorization because they didn't get my payment at the end of the visit. Are things so bad they cannot process a $15 blood test and bill me for it later or run it through the insurance I had provided them 5 times. I took this issue up with their management to only get more frustrated. I suggest taking the reviews to heart and going elsewhere. These people are horrible!!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Wonderful physician! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2008