Ratings for Dr. Mark Jaffe

Dr. Jaffe is brilliant, compassionate and energetic. I was referred to Dr. Jaffe from my neurologist who could no longer help me. It's the best thing that could have happened. I have been seeing him for several years now. He took the time to listen, diagnose the problem and treat my symptoms. Because of r. Jaffe I am no longer held captive by uncontrollable pain. Additionally, unlike many of my other doctor's, I have never waited more than ten minutes for any of my appointments. His staff, Dina and Denise, are always friendly and accommodating. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Jaffe. He's one of the best!! Patti K.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

DR. JAFFE WAS KNOWLEDGEABLE AND TOOK THE TIME LISTENED TO ME AND FIGURE OUT WHAT WOULD WORK BEAT TO HELP ME. OFFICE STAFF WAS VERY ORGANIZED AND I WAS VERY COMFORTABLE. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. JAFF TO ANYINE LOOKING FOR AN EXCELLENT RHEUMATOLOGIST!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I went to a neurologist for over 10 years and everything was alright until my condition started getting bad. After that she could not figure out what was going on. Thank god I was referred to Dr. Jaffe ran test and listened to what I was telling him regarding my symptoms. After getting my test results he than was able to get me going with the proper treatment. If it wasn't for him I would still be in severe pain and would not have any quality of life with my chronic condition. His staff in the office has always been professional and nice. They are great. It is also wonderful that he always runs on time, so I have never had to wait longer than 10 - 15 minutes for my appointment. I wish all my Doctors were like this. Thank you Marcia Rogers

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I am thrilled to be able to come to this website to share my experiences with Dr. Mark Jaffe. He is without a doubt one of the most knowledgable caring doctors I have ever had take care of me. I have been going to Dr. Jaffe for about 7 years and in that time I have always felt like he treated me as a member of his own family. I love the fact that he tries everything he can to help his patients especially that he is open to non prescription remedies. He keeps up to date with the latest medical breakthroughs and is smart and caring which is the perfect prescription for me. His staff is also wonderful. I have fybromaliga, arthritis and other medical conditions. He is also very positive and that is contagious which I also appreciate since living with chronic pain can bring a person down, I need the medical and the emotional uplift. I give my wholehearted and without reservation recommendation of DR. MARK JAFFE ! Thank you for all you do!!!! Christine S.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Jaffe was energetic and compassionate. He was very knowledgeable about my disease and was quick to run test and get started in trying to make me feel better. Looking forward to our follow up consult. You wont be sorry!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Submitted February 11, 2016

I saw Dr Jaffe from 2005-2011... He is the first Dr to diagnose AND TREAT me after a lifetime of endless suffering. He got me out of pain and at the age of 49 I am in the best shape of my life, physically and mentally. He truly cares about the well being of his patients, is committed to helping you and takes each new case as a personal challenge to figure out. His staff is amazing also and always has been. Thanks to Dr Jaffe I got my life back. I had to transfer but because he believed in me I now have a treatment plan to keep me going for the rest of my life that I will be able to enjoy. I think we call all guess what the negative ratings are really about. Thank you Dr Jaffe! Kim C

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Dr. Jaffe is very knowledgeable in his field. However, he lacks a major communication skills to his patients. The experience that I had with him, he never let me to finish my questions. He rudely interrupted me to give me his answer without even hearing the questions. When he was examining me he never asked me. He just pulled my blouse and examined me. I was not there alone in his office, my husband was there but as a human being he should asked me and let me know of what he was going to do.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr. Jaffe is my hero. After 16 years of misdiagnosis by other doctors he confirmed I have R.A. He has treated me for the past 15 years by all available methods and now that I have an unrelated severe allergic condition to most meds, he manages my pain with meds I can take. He is one of the most competent professionals I have ever dealt with. He is "Dr. Energy", but I would much rather have that than not. The comments on this site that are negative obviously have never dealt with a brilliant physician that is always two steps ahead of your question. Yes, he can be abrupt but never take his energy for lack of kindness or compassion. He wants his patients to follow the treatment plan because he wants you to actually get better. He is like a detective in his quest to find the correct diagnosis; and he will find the correct diagnosis. I highly recommend Dr. Jaffe. His staff has always worked with me as well.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I wish I had found Dr. Jaffe sooner. I have had severe RA for40 years and for the first time I am pain free....I love his staff and I can call anytime with a problem and they always help me. He's also one of the most intelligent doctors I've had (and I've had many). I have recommended him to many others. He's also very funny.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014