Ratings for Dr. Joseph J. Alshon

Dr. Alshon and his staff are extremely helpful and professional. Dr. Alshon provides every route possible to help elevate your pain.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

The doctor's assistant is unfriendly and unprofessional. She is either laughing obnoxiously or lounging at the reception desk. She yells from across the room when it's time for the pre-examination. She never makes eye contact. All she does is ask questions off of a computer and take your blood pressure. Both of which I could do myself. The receptionist is always in a bad mood. When I tried to pay my bill, she said she couldn't do it because it was her lunch break. The best she could do is say sorry and send me on my way. The doctor is the best I've ever had (knowledgeable, friendly, etc).

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Over the years of seeing Dr Alshon his personality has changed as with his bed-side manner. I have had several procedures for my back and none of them have worked. He seems to be going in different directions than pain management. His staff receptionist has a miserable attitude.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

THIS DOCTORS CARES ABOUT EACH PERSON I HAVE SEEN ALOT OF DOCTORS IN MY LIFE HE IS THE BEST

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

THIS DOCTOR REALLY CARES ABOUT EACH PERSON HE IS A BLESSING

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

I've been afflicted with hemi-paresis following a head injury as a teenager, yet this "expert" apparently did not recognize it stating "I did not have hemi-paresis" following a very cursory examination.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2010

~ You can tell a LOT about a doctor and his staff on your first visit by the attitude of the RETURNING patients in the lobby with you. In a PAIN MANAGEMENT office you might expect to see suffering faces and looks of discomfort... but not here. Dr Alshon's lobby was alive with smiles and patient conversations with staff members on a first name basis. THIS DOCTOR and his staff are quite simply the BEST at diagnosing the causes of your pain and then treating it directly and immediately. As a patient that limped his way into the office in agony a few weeks ago, I now return weekly for minor physical therapy with a brisk walk and a smile - knowing my pain is fading with every visit. In my opinion, Dr Alshon and his entire staff are not there to throw meds at you and keep you returning over and over again with "wait-n-see" attitude, they are there to HEAL you in any and every way possible. Combining procedure and therapy to end suffering. Thank You Dr. Alshon for giving me my life back.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Dr. Joseph J. Alshon's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1984)

HIP