Ratings for Dr. David P. Foster

Dr. Foster was extremely rude and not focused on the problem. The dr did not listen and had his own agenda during the visit. He did not review follow through from his previous visit (i.e. dietary change, exercise, colonoscopy, vaccines) made 3 months earlier and denied even making dietary change recommendation. Office staff had such backlog that necessary insurance per-certs required for tests could take weeks.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Dr. Foster is a professional, knowledgeable doctor that has been treating me for the past 3 years. He always has the best attitude and although he has so many patients to take care of, he makes sure you matter and listens to your needs. I absolutely recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

Doctor Foster is great. The clinic where he works has major problems. For starters, it takes multiple times of calling for the staff to pick up the phone. One time, I finally drove out there to get follow up information on myself and also my husband. They had not bothered to mail my husband his orders for his CARDIAC ECHO. The problem is not with the Doctor, it's the staff. I wish Dr. Foster practiced at a different clinic or had a private office. My husband and I would both transfer there. As it is, I've been tempted to go else where simply because of the staff. Right now, I have waited almost a week for the nurse to call me regarding my lab work. It's a simple issue of routine blood tests in order to refill my prescription. It's like this every time.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2008

Dr. David P. Foster's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1994)

HealthFirst