Ratings for Dr. Uma Belgaumkar

I've been seeing Dr. Belgaumkar for years. She is the most efficient doctor I've ever been to. Appointments are always on time. Dr. B is kind, knowledgeable, patient, and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I do not find Dr. Belgaumkar to be knowledgeable..

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I have seen Dr. Belgaumkar since she was a resident doctor at a walk-in clinic. I really liked her since then and I asked her to be my doctor. Sometimes she seems to be in hurry, but I get it. They only get paid to answer one or two questions from a patient per appointment. She has been very helpful and always listens to how I feel about my health (in order to treat my issues.) Her staff members are great as well.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Very knowledgeable and attentive. Great "bedside manner". I've been a patient since she began practicing. She is terrific

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Very kind doctor. She clearly cares about patients.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

I have been with Dr. Belgaumkar for several years and now my son is a patient. I rarely visit but when I do I find her to be straight forward, listens to my concerns and had no problems getting a referral to a specialist twice. She has seen my infant son for all his check ups and I felt she does a good job of assessing him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Her staff are hard to understand, but they are mainly temps for maternity leave. She seems to be only able to handle one issue at a time.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Where did she get her medical degree? Put your Nikes on and run! Ditto for her staff!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

She does not try to diagnose the problem. She does not do any research to assist me beyond typing in her computer. I have to ask questions more than once as she does not listen while she types. She has one good receptionist. She gave my daughter birth control pills to have a menses more than twice a year. My daughter went back several times with problems and was told to wait it out. We persevered and after four months my daughter ended up in hospital with a lumbar tap to diagnose high spinal fluid pressure. A direct result of the birth control.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

She was my family physician until after 1 1/2 years of misdiagnosing me and prescribing 5 doses of antibiotics I had to leave her practice. The problem was fungal infection in my lungs. She refused my request three times to do a sputum test which would have had an immediate diagnosis and the proper medication. Her office staff are the worst I have ever dealt with. Checked in for an appointment only to watch four people go in ahead of my. Checked in again only to be told they must have missed my initial check in. I was standing directly in front of them when I checked in. I've been working for physician's most of my life and have never seen such a disfunctional office.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015