Ratings for Dr. Uma Belgaumkar

I find her to be rushed quite often and does not listen thoroughly. I have waited months for a referral and call to find out that it has not been documented or actioned! The front staff are difficult to understand as they speak quickly on the telephone.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I'm confused about the negative reviews on this site. Dr Belgaumkar has always been fabulous with me. She was the first one to take an ear issue seriously, which required surgery. Every other doctor brushed it off until I went to her. She has always listened carefully to any health concerns I had and did everything she could to diagnose. Sent me for tests, recommended specialists. She remembers my medical history and is always kind and compassionate. I have been a patient for many years since she was a new doctor and would not consider changing doctors. She takes every issue I have seriously and always does what she can to help, including sending me to a specialist if she feels my issue is better treated by someone more specialized. That's what a family doctor is supposed to do. Great GP!! I usually go first thing in the morning due to work and she is always right on time. I have had to wait for maybe 10 mins if I come in half way through the day, but likely the reason is she is taking her time to give the best care to a patient before you and will do the same for you. I never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Dr. Belgaumkar has emerged as a knowledgeable physician dedicated to care and concern for her patients' well being. She takes time to listen, and keeps up on medical advances that many clinic staff don't seem to absorb. She is willing to learn, and will refer to a specialist's help whenever there is doubt. Very glad I'm in her care.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Belgaumkar for years. She is the most efficient doctor I've ever been to. Appointments are always on time. Dr. B is kind, knowledgeable, patient, and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I do not find Dr. Belgaumkar to be knowledgeable..

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I have seen Dr. Belgaumkar since she was a resident doctor at a walk-in clinic. I really liked her since then and I asked her to be my doctor. Sometimes she seems to be in hurry, but I get it. They only get paid to answer one or two questions from a patient per appointment. She has been very helpful and always listens to how I feel about my health (in order to treat my issues.) Her staff members are great as well.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Very knowledgeable and attentive. Great "bedside manner". I've been a patient since she began practicing. She is terrific

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Very kind doctor. She clearly cares about patients.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

I have been with Dr. Belgaumkar for several years and now my son is a patient. I rarely visit but when I do I find her to be straight forward, listens to my concerns and had no problems getting a referral to a specialist twice. She has seen my infant son for all his check ups and I felt she does a good job of assessing him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Her staff are hard to understand, but they are mainly temps for maternity leave. She seems to be only able to handle one issue at a time.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016