You may also like

Our family has been with Dr. Brodie for many years, his staff could be abrupt at times, but he now has a new girl on the desk, and she is friendly and helpful, we have never had a problem with Dr. Brodie, he listens, he advises, and he sends us to sp ecialists if needed.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Staff is useless there. Can never get in. Condicending at times

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

excellent doctor always has helped me in anything I have ever gone to him for

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr Brodie was my doctor for several years and I have ended up leaving him and his staff last year and the move has been so much better. After having the frustration of trying to get someone to answer the phone and then deal with his rude, and inefficient staff seeing Dr Brodie was a relief. He was easy to communicate with but I found that I never got many solutions to my aches and pains. I am so much better off with my new doctor.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

I only need one word to describe DR. Brody AWESOME !!!!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Outstanding Doctor. I've known him for well over a decade--knowledgeable, courteous, and to the point. There appear to be a few negative comments from some users here associated with his name, but these are understandable since he is a no-nonsense physician and tells it like it is--traits that won't endear him to those who don't like to accept hard advice. I'd recommend him in a heartbeat, but he is so popular that it is nearly impossible to see him at times!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr.Brodie has belittled me, pretty much telling me I don't know my own body. Being pregnant and younger, he treats me like I don't know anything. For my ultrasound appointment he sent me to a clinic that refused to tell me the gender of my baby, and sent back 'inconclusive' results. He has dismissed any concerns I have had, and has sabotaged my family medically. My step mom is on too much lithium for depression SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE, and he said to my dad he 'can't justify the cost of x-rays' when my father clearly has many broken bones, in very vital places. He's ONLY concerned about money, and he should've retired a LONG time ago.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Although Dr Brodie is a fine Doctor his uncaring and sometimes unattentive staff make a visit to this too large clinic unpleasant.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

O.k, So I visit the Doctor with an upper body injury and he puts me off work, after reviewing an X-ray that shows a problem with my shoulder,and neck area, and recently submits a report to WCB indicating a Low back problem,!! and now my claim with WCB is in jeopardy due to a conflict in the reports by the Doctor & another health professional that I see 3 times a week, and he refuses to recognise the other persons professional opinion.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

I had Dr. Brodie when he had an office in Burns Lake BC. He was a great doctor, took care of us very good, he delievered my first daughter 16yrs ago. Thanks for everything Dr.Brodie. He's a great doctor, always on time

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Dr. Brian Brodie's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family has been with Dr. Brodie for many years, his staff could be abrupt at times, but he now has a new girl on the desk, and she is friendly and helpful, ..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Staff is useless there. Can never get in. Condicending at times "

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "excellent doctor always has helped me in anything I have ever gone to him for"

July 6, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Brodie was my doctor for several years and I have ended up leaving him and his staff last year and the move has been so much better. After having the frustra..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I only need one word to describe DR. Brody AWESOME !!!!!"

December 18, 2014