Ratings for Dr. Brian Brodie

Was our family doctor for many years, we think. Not sure. Just ended up at clinics most of the time. Dr. Brodie thought he was much better at multitasking than he was. Patients paid the price.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr Brodie was my doctor for five years. I had no issues, so his constant absence didn,t cause a problem for me. But now he is retired and just closed the doors. No notice to his patients. He acted in a very irresponsible manner.!! I would hope that the Doctors Association disown him.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Doctor Brodie appears to be very rarely in BC and it seems to spend very little time attending to patients here. He is my wife's doctor and while he is pleasant to deal with, he has very rarely offered treatments of any significant value, my wife is awaiting a colonoscopy, supposedly ordered by her doctor, but when I called the specialist, to whom the referral had supposedly been sent, I was advised that they had no record of said referral. It seems par for course.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I saw this doctor at the Stevenson walk in clinic and he was very caring. I have had ongoing abdominal pain for a couple of months now and have gone through several tests and have an ultrasound tomorrow. I went in today for help with the pain. He suggested a few different things it could be. He was very caring and compassionate and actually listens to concerns which even my family doctor does not do.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Awesome Dr. but the staff is horrific. It took 5 times calling to be answered just to be put on hold and forgot about, I dont have an appointment but I do know all about the Secretary's weekend as she forgot to put me on hold!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I have been with Dr brodie for 20 years and now that I'm an adult and need check ups I realize how frustrating it is to get an appointment. Whether it's no one answering the phone (they need more staff, the last time i went in it was one lady doing EVERYTHING) or he is away on holiday with no back up doctor to take his place while he is away. When you go in, it's a very short visit.. I would say no longer than 2 to 5 minutes. It is unfortunate to say, but I will be looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Our family has been with Dr. Brodie for many years, his staff could be abrupt at times, but he now has a new girl on the desk, and she is friendly and helpful, we have never had a problem with Dr. Brodie, he listens, he advises, and he sends us to sp ecialists if needed.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Staff is useless there. Can never get in. Condicending at times

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Dr Brodie was my doctor for several years and I have ended up leaving him and his staff last year and the move has been so much better. After having the frustration of trying to get someone to answer the phone and then deal with his rude, and inefficient staff seeing Dr Brodie was a relief. He was easy to communicate with but I found that I never got many solutions to my aches and pains. I am so much better off with my new doctor.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

I only need one word to describe DR. Brody AWESOME !!!!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014