Ratings for Dr. Sarb Grewal

I have been going to Dr. Grewal for over 15 years and he has always been amazing. I accept his punctuality to be late but I always found he is willing to put in more than the allotted time to listen to you and your concerns. He is very knowledgable and will try to get to the root of the problem and work with you and what you want. Yes, choose to go to Preventous which does not make him a bad doctor- I'm sure if it fit your lifestyle and beliefs you may do the same considering many of the people writing reviews are complaining that he went into private healthcare. All and all aside, he cares about his patients, will always try to give them the best care and treatment possible. A very respectable person and doctor.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Sarb Grewal is a very astute doctor who uses a combination of tough love and respect when treating me for my ailments. He is a very congenial man with a very funny sense of humor. I recommend Dr. Grewal to any patient looking for the utmost in quality care: concern, compassion and knowledgeable advice.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

We are members at Preventous Collaborative Health clinic and visited Dr. Grewal on several occasions. Both for ourselves and children. Each and every time we have felt rushed and that our questions for our kids (not even ourselves) have been shrugged off and ignored. One scenario, in particular, needed more discussion - period.. We pay a lot for this clinic and part of what they market as an advantage is the time you will have with the doctors. Not herded through as a number in the system.. That you will not feel rushed and dismissed. It is one of their guiding principles of the clinic. When a parent takes the time to bring their children into any practise it is for a reason that is real #1. To The child and #2. To The family. To leave with no discussion about the possible reasons that a child is experiencing a medical condition is extremely disheartening. One shouldn't belong to a clinic like Preventous to then research the ailments on line because they have experienced a condescending attitude and been rushed out of their office. Last appointment lasted all of 5 minutes. He has not been willing to help discuss the medical issues through and perhaps because he has felt they were minor, however, share your knowledge to help the families leave with peace of mind and next steps in hand. Instead the treatment we have received is a "here is your prescription now go away" style. I can't properly comment on his knowledge because he has not shared it. I assume it is good but Dr Grewal would do himself and patients better service by sharing, slowing down (even slightly!) and honouring those that have sought his assistance. Preventous discusses the importance of preventative medicine (vs reactive) which we strongly agree with. Dr Grewal should be okay with discussing what may have caused an infection (and no, not a typical cold type infection) and what could be done to prevent a possible reoccurrence. We respect doctors and want to feel this respect reciprocated. It shouldn't need us paying large yearly fees for this clinic BUT becomes even more expected when paying and commiting to generous fees each year. We shouldn't have to be a cosmetic client to have friendlier service. Time to go back to basics and remember to honour what brought you your gifts and success prior to the lucrative (and, has been mentioned to us, more exciting) cosmetic side of your practise. Your clients will thank you.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Dr Grewal was my physician for ten years. The o my reason he still isn't is he went into private practice or I'd still have him. The best doctor I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Wonderful person as well as a caring physician. When I was going through issues with my works nurse second guessing him over my health he called her from his office and took a strip off her and the HR person who felt they knew more than him. Wonderful man. If I could afford his fee at Preventous I'd gladly pay it to have a physician of that caliber again.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

More concerned about his bank account and investments than his patients. During one appointment he answered his cell phone to speak about a christmas party. Another time I was left in the exam room while he and his staff went for lunch. No loss to Bowmont Medical Clinic.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010

Dr Grewel has been my dr for 10yrs now, I expect a lack of punctuality; he is a baby Dr for pete's sake!:) He is always willing to try a new idea or treatment for an ongoing problem (Migrains) and is very "into" finding new ways to control my pain or eliminate it. He is very caring and compassionate. I will stay with him no matter where he moves to and no matter how long I have to wait. LMAO and sometimes that includes a few hours while he gets called to the hospital!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

He is very laid back and this can put you at ease or totally freak you out. We love Dr. Grewal and are worried he may not do family practice anymore and we would be hard pressed to find somebody like him again.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Knows his stull and isn't afraid to tell you what you need to know and do. Timelineess is not his strength.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2009

Dr. Grewal has show me nothing but respect, compassion and understanding. He is an excellent physician and ALWAYS has time for all my concerns (which is one of the reasons he's always late). He takes the time to talk to me and really listen to my concerns. I trust him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

I came across this site and wanted to post for Dr. Grewal. I used to be one of his patients, but was very very lucky to find a new, and better doctor. I left because I found my appoitments were 2 hours behind schedule !!! Which was beyond what I could consider acceptable. The end of our relationship was when I was diagnosed with HPV, and when I had alot of fears and questions about possible cervical cancer and other issues he said to me "Let's just say that Nun's don't get this, perhaps you should reconsider your lifestyle." I'm married for 10 years with 2 kids !!!!! What the heck did that mean? I confronted him and he brushed it off. I think he has a general lack of respect for people. If he did respect his profession, AND his patients then I think he would try to be more punctual, and less abrassive. I am glad I found a new doctor. He's highly rated on this site, and respected among his peers.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008