Ratings for Dr. Eugene J. Strasser

I had a procedure done by Dr, Strasser and I couldn't be happier with the result. He is very informative and honest. I knew I could totally trust him with my life. I wouldn't go to any other cosmetic surgeon. He is the BEST. The office staff is as great as they come. I would for sure recommend Dr, Strasser to family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Strasser performed reconstruction on my breast after I went thru chemo and radiation. The radiation treatments 36 in all needed to heal but Dr Strasser chose to do the reconstruction 2 months after. The results were horrible and every time I went to see him and expressed how unhappy I was he kept saying its a radiated breast He really showed no compassion and certainly would never admit that perhaps he went ahead too soon with the reconstruction..After a few months I woke up one morning and the implant was exposed. I had to have special treatment to avoid infection until the surgeon could go back and complete the mastectomy. I have been living with a deformed breast. I went to several plastic surgeons who unfortunately could not redo this horror and were in complete shock of the deformity and BOTCHED FLAP.I hope no one else has to go thru this nightmare.

Submitted November 4, 2015

I want to rate Dr. Strasser with an A++++++ grade. Just over 4 years ago, I underwent two cosmetic procedures with another surgeon. I wasn't exactly happy with my results, but decided not to allow the surgeon try to "repair" the procedure that we both agreed wasn't up to par. Now, years later, I was accompanied a friend that was undergoing breast reconstruction after breast cancer. Her surgery was being done by Dr. Strasser. I mentioned my issue that I was having with my earlier procedure and he said he could help. After making me feel confident that there was hope, I decided to have my procedure fixed. It is now 6 months after Dr. Strasser preformed the surgery and I wish I had done this many years ago. I wish Dr. Strasser had done both of my original surgeries. It would have saved me a lot of heart ache and frustration over the past 4 years.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

I went to Dr. Strasser after having a botched procedure from a highly advertised surgery center. He was able to explain every detail of what needed to be done to fix it. He turned a nightmare of a surgery in to a beautiful master piece. I highly recommend him to all my friends and family! I also plan more procedures in the furture!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 Because I am pleased with the results, and aforementioned it to Dr. E Strasser, at his suggestion, I am submitting my opinion and gratitude regarding Dr. E Strasser, for the following: April 24th, 2014 performed reconstructive surgery to right nostril and realigned the center cartilage; a graft from behind right ear provided nostril's enlargement. This was accepted by Medicare (CarePlus) because it was to increase inhalations and exhalations through the nasal passage way that had been damaged, many years back.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Dr. Strasser is amazing! He is honest and not money hungry like a lot of others in his field. He provides a natural look with all his work, never artificial. I have had rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, and lipo and my results are amazing and natural. He is also an expert with fillers, again, only natural results, never fake. If you don't need it, he will tell you no! But will offer the correct suggestion to correct your concerns. No way I would ever go to any other doctor, he is the best!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

After 11 years of looking at my unsightly abdominal scar I decided to have it removed. I did some research and chose to have Dr. Strasser do the surgery. He went over the details of everything with me and even showed me some photos of other scar revision results so I could know what to expect. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. 5 months later and I can barely see where the scar was. I have since then referred 2 of my family members to Dr. Strasser.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Procedure did not turn out the way he said it would. He was not helpful in rectifying the problem.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Very comfortable. Everything went great. So happy now.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

I have had a breast augment, rhinoplasty and lipo on thighs. I look very natural, no one can believe I have had my breasts or nose done. Dr. Strasser is a perfectionist and artist. But he is also compassionate and honest, as a lot of other surgeons I intervied were greedy and arrogant. I very highly recommend Dr. Strasser, he is such a great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Dr. Eugene J. Strasser's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a procedure done by Dr, Strasser and I couldn't be happier with the result. He is very informative and honest. I knew I could totally trust him with my..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Strasser performed reconstruction on my breast after I went thru chemo and radiation. The radiation treatments 36 in all needed to heal but Dr Strasser cho..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I want to rate Dr. Strasser with an A++++++ grade. Just over 4 years ago, I underwent two cosmetic procedures with another surgeon. I wasn't exactly happy with..."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Strasser after having a botched procedure from a highly advertised surgery center. He was able to explain every detail of what needed to be done t..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Strasser after having a botched procedure from a highly advertised surgery center. He was able to explain every detail of what needed to be done t..."

April 23, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Eugene" to "Eugene J."

October 20, 2013