You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Bawa Randhawa

I have never had a doctor make me cry and feel so horrible about myself. Having anxiety for years and struggling with it I had gone in to see him to refill my medicine before i left for india i had requested 60 pills to get me through my trip and he gave me 3 months worth with 3 refills and said "that way you wont need to keep coming back" i was shocked that how he easily gave me a years worth when i usually take a month to month refill seeing how my anxiety is doing. (my actual family doctor was not available for a week and my medicine was low) I had just came back from india and had spilt some on my trip and was explaining to him about the situation. He then accused me of having an addiction problem and how every addict says they misplaced their meds or spilt some. I then continued to listen and not argue because i get worked up easily. I said can you give me a few till I see my actual doctor and he said no and i said what if end up in the hospital due to my anxiety attacks he said i cant do anything about that. It was so hurtful and rude to say all that and accuse me of being an addict. I find it ironic how he easily gave me a years worth (which he said he doesnt know why he did that ...not very professional) then continues to say he is uncomfortable giving me more pills because I have an addiction. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE. He is a effin douche that does not care about the feelings of others.Patients should feel safe and open talking to their doctors. He is nothing but a smartmouth with a dumb brain.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Randhawa lack of care for his patients is horrendous. he continuously says " suck it up" to documented injuries which has caused me to doubt my physiological state. Overall this doctor is not supportive or helpful in any medical situations.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Let me start off with talking about this Dr. From what my family has seen. We've been dealing with Dr. Randhawa for a little over 20 years. Several years ago my mom had a severe headache and severe pain all over her body. Dr Randhawa couldn't figure it out, so instead of recommending her to go to the ER, he told her to take Tylenol. That very day my mom's pain got so much worse that she could no longer move her body and an abululance was required. When my mom got to the ER she was taken into a quarantined room right after some test results, she had been diagnosed with a disease. The Dr at the hospital told us she was 10 minutes away from dying. The lack of care Dr. Randhawa has for his patients is absolutely ridiculous, if you have several problems, he will tell you he'll deal with one and you can come back the next day and talk about the other one. The staff at his office, are absolutely unprofessional, they don't fax paperwork when it needs to be faxed. They don't care much for patients and they also hang up on you, without calling back. if anyone is currently at this Dr's office I would advise and highly recommend to switch to another family Dr. If you enjoy coming in with who knows what kind of pain and having a Dr only prescribe Tylenol then Dr. Bawa Randhawa is the right Dr. For you. I've always secretly thought he was sponsored by Tylenol. anyways to wrap this up, I am switching Dr's and would not recommend him or his other 2 Dr's to anyone else.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

He is rude sometimes. And does not give any feedback after tests results.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Randhawa is a fantastic doctor. I have been seeing him since 2005 and up until now i have never had a problem with him. I can a day before and get in the next day and even better if a ask for a emergency appointment I get it right away. The staff is great and very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Horrible unprofessional doctor and so does his staff. Begin with himself,he is ignorant and rude. Do not take illness seriouslly. Never even go for anything, stupid doctor he is. His staff is same, unprofessional, illmannered, does not understand what appointment mean. I was bearing with this doctor and his staff for over a long period of time but I am moving to another doctor. If he does not care for the patient we dont care for them, We pay them!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

I have taken my grandma to this doctor many times and each time he proved to be a horrible doctor. During her latest appointment he brought his cellular phone into the room and was on hold with telus. While my grandma was talking he interrupted her and began talking on the phone with telus about his personal phone line at home. He talked for a good 15 minutes before he got back to my grandma and then was interrupted with another phone call. At this point we just left. He was extremely rude and does not care about his patients. I would give him zero stars but that was not an option.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

I was sent to Dr. Bawa for what I was hoping for a professional analysis on some reoccurring back pain. First of all I waited 1.5 hrs before I spoke to him. He claims to be a specialists, but none of my questions were answered.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Love this doctor, he is smart and understanding.. keep up the good work BAWA> the staff is extremely wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

Dr. Bawa Randhawa's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have never had a doctor make me cry and feel so horrible about myself. Having anxiety for years and struggling with it I had gone in to see him to refill my m..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Randhawa lack of care for his patients is horrendous. he continuously says " suck it up" to documented injuries which has caused me to doubt my physiologic..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Let me start off with talking about this Dr. From what my family has seen. We've been dealing with Dr. Randhawa for a little over 20 years. Several years ago my..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "He is rude sometimes. And does not give any feedback after tests results. "

April 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Randhawa is a fantastic doctor. I have been seeing him since 2005 and up until now i have never had a problem with him. I can a day before and get in the ne..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible unprofessional doctor and so does his staff. Begin with himself,he is ignorant and rude. Do not take illness seriouslly. Never even go for anything, st..."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have taken my grandma to this doctor many times and each time he proved to be a horrible doctor. During her latest appointment he brought his cellular phone i..."

September 19, 2014