Dr. Bawa Randhawa

Ratings for Dr. Bawa Randhawa

Dr Randhawa has been my dr for 12 years. I find him to be caring, hardworking, and intelligent. Some of these comments ppl added are simply a lie.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

I honestly dont know what anyone here is talking about if you dont like the other doctors then why make an applintment with them. You can ask for an emergency appointment they always fit me in. Usually when he doesnt give your results back its bc theres nothing serious wrong with you. Everyone on here is way to harsh stop complaining about how you dont like if you really dont take your file and go somewhere else. Id honestly defend this guy forever hes been my doctor for 20 years and my entire families doctor. Hes so cool and understanding and caring.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Mr. Randhawa is not only talented but also a wise man. I agree his office environment is not very professional (through the eyes of Canadian born), but folks we should not forget that he is well serving the new immigrant community who do not speak english.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Been going to him since I was 3 years old and I now 30 years old. If his patients were a little more honest about their problems or illnesses he could treat them properly. His staff is pretty crappy. If a patient has a sick infant they do not want to go to a clinic nor do they want to wait 5 days for an appointment to have to see his other doctor he has working there. Get some new Staff and I'm almost positive your ratings will go up.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I got an ultrasound done because I was having pelvic pain. He never got back to me about the results so u thought everything was fine. During one of my visits I decided to look in my folder and came across the test results. I had a cyst on my ovary that I had no idea about! And the test results were 8 months old at this time. When I asked him about the test results he said oh yea you have a cyst but it's nothing to worry about. He is careless and an ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE doctor!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I would give him 0 stars if there was an option. WORST DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I have never had a doctor make me cry and feel so horrible about myself. Having anxiety for years and struggling with it I had gone in to see him to refill my medicine before i left for india i had requested 60 pills to get me through my trip and he gave me 3 months worth with 3 refills and said "that way you wont need to keep coming back" i was shocked that how he easily gave me a years worth when i usually take a month to month refill seeing how my anxiety is doing. (my actual family doctor was not available for a week and my medicine was low) I had just came back from india and had spilt some on my trip and was explaining to him about the situation. He then accused me of having an addiction problem and how every addict says they misplaced their meds or spilt some. I then continued to listen and not argue because i get worked up easily. I said can you give me a few till I see my actual doctor and he said no and i said what if end up in the hospital due to my anxiety attacks he said i cant do anything about that. It was so hurtful and rude to say all that and accuse me of being an addict. I find it ironic how he easily gave me a years worth (which he said he doesnt know why he did that ...not very professional) then continues to say he is uncomfortable giving me more pills because I have an addiction. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE. He is a effin douche that does not care about the feelings of others.Patients should feel safe and open talking to their doctors. He is nothing but a smartmouth with a dumb brain.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Randhawa lack of care for his patients is horrendous. he continuously says " suck it up" to documented injuries which has caused me to doubt my physiological state. Overall this doctor is not supportive or helpful in any medical situations.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Let me start off with talking about this Dr. From what my family has seen. We've been dealing with Dr. Randhawa for a little over 20 years. Several years ago my mom had a severe headache and severe pain all over her body. Dr Randhawa couldn't figure it out, so instead of recommending her to go to the ER, he told her to take Tylenol. That very day my mom's pain got so much worse that she could no longer move her body and an abululance was required. When my mom got to the ER she was taken into a quarantined room right after some test results, she had been diagnosed with a disease. The Dr at the hospital told us she was 10 minutes away from dying. The lack of care Dr. Randhawa has for his patients is absolutely ridiculous, if you have several problems, he will tell you he'll deal with one and you can come back the next day and talk about the other one. The staff at his office, are absolutely unprofessional, they don't fax paperwork when it needs to be faxed. They don't care much for patients and they also hang up on you, without calling back. if anyone is currently at this Dr's office I would advise and highly recommend to switch to another family Dr. If you enjoy coming in with who knows what kind of pain and having a Dr only prescribe Tylenol then Dr. Bawa Randhawa is the right Dr. For you. I've always secretly thought he was sponsored by Tylenol. anyways to wrap this up, I am switching Dr's and would not recommend him or his other 2 Dr's to anyone else.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

He is rude sometimes. And does not give any feedback after tests results.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015