Ratings for Dr. Kevin D. Inwood

If you want a caring Doctor and a well trained polite staff-DON'T GO HERE!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

All we can say is "run as fast as you can" from this doctor and his office. Everything about this office is poor and the sad part is they really don't care. The staff, as well as Dr. Inwood are extremely rude and unapologetic. They are so far from patient-centered care, it's scary. I am writing to my insurance company to tell them they would be wise to NOT recommend this provider. The worst experience of our lives. Sad.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

staff is very rude, refuses to helpin any way (not My job) attitude, hides behind wall/closed window. being a patient for 2 years now, i have never seen this doctor. only his PA, wich seems to be very nice and professional. the only one in this place.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

tHIS IS THE WORST DR I HAVE EVER GONE TO. I didn't even see him for several months, only his assistants. I was finally diagnosed with a bad gall bladder after about 5 tests & finally the doc saw me for about three minutes to tell me I needed to have the gall bladder out the next morning. Went to another dr & I still have my gall bladder. This is a terrrible dr very unconcerned & should not have a license in my opinion.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

The office was unorganized and the staff were unprofessional. Long wait. I recieved a false positive hiv test twice because they gave the same follow up test as the first one. Saw the doctor after the first one for about two minutes. He treated me like a piece of trash. Then I was called in to get the results of my second test and was made to wait for an hour in the waiting room after I've been losing sleep for the last month or so. Well the girl (not a doctor or pa) calls me back while in a humorous conversation with her coworker. She is laughing and carrying on as we walk back so I think well I must be ok. I was not. She was surprised that I nearly lost it with the news that I very likey am hiv +. A disease specialist was pissed when he saw the tests, apologized for what I went through and told me I probably dont have it. On a third test I was ok. My relationship was destroyed because of this. I could barely work with the anxiety. I'm still on phych meds. He sucks!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2010

Dr. Kevin D. Inwood's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1985)

Amerigroup