Ratings for Dr. Lloyd S. Hershman

Hershman brothers,are a blessing too my family, They've been treating us more then 20 years, there knowledge is at the top of there class. They will take there personnel time too listen too your issue.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

They have been my doctor since 2006 Excellence

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

My Doctors are the very best Doctors that I've ever Had. They take their time with every patient. The Staff is also fantastic!! My experience going to the Dr. Hershman's office, is wonderful. I leave their office feeling better of any ailment, pain, or issue.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

DONT BELEAVE EVERYTHING YOU HERE OR SEE THESE DOCTORS ARE THE BEST AND REALLY DO CARE ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL AND MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE HAPPY I HAVE BEEN GOING TO THIS DOCTORS OFFICE SINCE 1988 WITH MY KIDS AND MYSELF AND THERE ALWAYS THERE WHEN I NEED THEM AND IF NOT THEY ALWAYS HAVE A PLACE I CAN GO IF NEED BE! AND THEY ALWAYS MAKE ME FEEL BETTER SO IF YOUR LOOKING FOR GREAT DOCTORS THEN THIS OFFICE IS WHERE YOU SHOULD GO THEY DONT EVEN SAY ANYTHING WHEN I JUST SHOW UP AND NOT EVEN CALL WHAT OTHER DOCTORS OFFICE DOES THAT FOR PEOPLE MY MOM NOW GOES TO THIS OFFICE AFTER HER DOCTOR WANTED TO GIVE HER AN APPT 3 DAYS LATTER AND SHE WAS SO SICK I TOLD HER TO GO TO MY DOCTORS OFFICE AND SHE CALLED THEY TOLD HER TO COME RIGHT IN THE SAME DAY MY MOM CAME HOME AND TOLD ME THEY ARE REALLY NICE AND VERY HELPFULL AND MY MOM WILL NOW BE GOING TO THIS DOCTORS OFFICE FROM NOW ON I HAVE TOLD MANY PEOPLE ABOUT MY DOCTORS OFFICE AND THEY HAVE ALWAYS TOLD ME THEY ARE THE BEST TREAT YOU LIKE FAMILY!! GARY MCC

flag | Submitted February 22, 2009

Dr. Lloyd S. Hershman's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1982)

Ameritas