Ratings for Dr. Margo Lindener

The Best and Most Caring family doctor. She is attentive to details and listens to your concerns and questions.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

She is the best doctor I ever had. I felt that she was concerned with me as a person, I was never just a number to her. She is a very caring doctor with a commonsense approach.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2012

Dr Lindener is a very kind and experienced physician. She was absolutely fantastic while I was pregnant, she gives out her cell phone number and is on-call 24/7. I like that she doesn't hesitate to refer you on to a specialist, or look something up if she doesn't know the answer. Her staff have been very accommodating, squeezing my son in for urgent appointments when he is sick.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Excellent doctor. Always willing to help. Takes the time to understand my issues.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

I became her patient as a result of being a patient of her husband, Dr. Mattison. He was a great doctor but I find Dr. Lindener not so good. I have yet to go to an appointment and be able to see her in a timely manner. I have waited upwards of 45 minutes past my appointment time. If you schedule an appointment every 15 minutes you should try and stay within that time frame.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

I think Dr. Lindener is great but the office staff are the worst. It is really hard to get an appointment so you would think that making your future appointments early would be good, not so. Twice in the last year I have arrived for my appointment only to be told that Dr. Lindener has gone on vacation. I don't live in Halifax so I have to make a special trip into the city. I complained to one of the other Doctors at the clinic and was told they are too busy to notify patients, it is not their problem. It is up to the patient to call and confirm before every appointment. I don't think that is fair; what is the purpose of booking an appointment? Funny thing is if I don't show up and don't call to cancel they would charge me $25.00.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Lindener since late 90's and have never been really happy with her as a Dr. She never appears to take me seriously and blames everything on stress. Very difficult to get an appointment lately and am always told to go to Family focus clinics by reception staff, it's as if they are reading. I am very unhappy with the fact that there is never a chance you can get an appt with her if you need it quickly. Extremely Frustrating Experience.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

I LOVE dr. Lindiner - she was there for both of my kids c-sections - she took my mother as a patient when she moved here - she listens to me at all times - to issues aboutthe kids and also about my mother. I have found her to be supportive and understanding - she doesn't hug me when I come in, but I have always appreiciated the time she gives me and how professional she is - she gives me time - wven when I go with the stupidest things. She has NEVER made me feel bad because I am over weight - she has always been honest with me and the rest of my familoy - oh my husband goes to her too - and he has never had an issue. The other thing that I LOVE about Dr. Lindiner is that she does not push pills - pills are normally a last resort - she always refers if she doesn't know the answer - or looks i up - I appreciate her and am fearful for when she might retire!!!!! Thanks Dr. lindiner for all that you do for me, my two girls, my husband and my mother :)

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Great doctor. Very helpful. Listens to all concerns and takes her time. Never in a rush. Gets appointments with specialists relatively easier than others.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. L for 14 years. She is not warm and fuzzy but she is thorough overall and tries to be helpful and look at all possibilities. I consider that she saved my life as she referred me to a specialist even when on paper everything looked fine. It would have turned out to be cancerous if I had to wait for the next exam.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009